Trusted Contributor

Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip Season 2

I have been watching RHUGT as it finally showed up on my Sling/Bravo.  I think it originally aired on Peacock which I don't subscribe to.  I like to see the ladies from the different franchises get together.

From the very start Vicky is a nightmare and takes the fun out of watching.  She is high maintenance, needs constant attention, is clueless as to the world around her, self absorbed, desperate for a man. 

Dorinda summed it up when she says "Vicky's energy is not good".  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip Season 2

[ Edited ]

@avid shopper 

How can you tell what is going on since Dorinda and Brandy get so drunk that they slur their words ..... and then they fight with everyone

The lady who was married to an ex con   walks around wearing a different wig with each outfit  is channeling Lisa Rinna who also  changes wigs like underwear .

Jill  is the bummer as she comes in like some kind of sales lady and that pink pant outfit at that historic  Morgan  house that the pants were see through to her black gstring - what was she thinking ?

Honored Contributor

I have not seen most of them for like YEARS.... they really have aged terribly....the plastic surgery looks bad too

Honored Contributor

I watched it when it was on Peacock. I missed Phaedra and this was my first intro to her. Truly the calm amidst the storm.

Dorinda really shocked me in this one. She still needs that appointment with a grief counselor. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't stream Peacock (or anything) so I'm always glad when the Peacock shows make it to Bravo.  

I'm enjoying it but even though I can't stand Jill Zarin, I agree with her.  Why couldn't they go to a nice resort rather than stay at Dorinda's.  I had to laugh when (I believe it was Dorinda) said Jill reminded her of a QVC host.  

I told myself I'd never watch anything with Jill Zarin ever again but I had to make an exception because I wanted to see UGT-Ex Wives Club.  Vickie can be a Debbie Downer but I think they should give her a break in this case,  She has a sinus infection and Steve had just broken up with her.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown