Honored Contributor

Re: RHONJ Teresa Guidice Wedding

As an Italian girl from Jersey, I am so on Joe Gorga's side. It is sacrilegious to not include your brother's wife in the wedding if you are going to do the full ride.

But since she allowed a fist fight at Audriana's christening, nothing surprises me. I feel bad for her brother. He deserves a better sister. 

If this marriage fails, he's going to be her soft place to fall again. It really annoys me when family creates drama and expects others to clean it all up and move past the original disrespect.

Honored Contributor

@nova wrote:

According to Realityblurb.com Dina Manzo dropped out as being one of Teresa's bridesmaids. I don't know why but I'm guessing Dina no longer wants to be filmed and one way or another this wedding will be televised.  So now Teresa added Dolores Catania and Jennifer Aydin - still no sister-inlaw Melissa.  Can you imagine the drama next season?  I wonder if Joe Gorga was asked - & if he would be a part of the bridal party without his wife.  

I'm not surprised. Teresa is a all about herself and a vengeful bully. Melissa and Joe deserve better.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Laura14 

"As an Italian girl from Jersey, I am so on Joe Gorga's side. It is sacrilegious to not include your brother's wife in the wedding if you are going to do the full ride.

But since she allowed a fist fight at Audriana's christening, nothing surprises me. I feel bad for her brother. He deserves a better sister. 

If this marriage fails, he's going to be her soft place to fall again. It really annoys me when family creates drama and expects others to clean it all up and move past the original disrespect."

I agree with you.  Joe is the only brother she has and she excludes his wife from the wedding party.  It is not like she has six brothers and cannot include all of the wives.  Theresa stated that she and Melissa are not close but she should still have asked Melissa to be  matron of honor or a bridesmaid.  It would then be Melissa's decision to say yes or no.

Honored Contributor

@lgfan Exactly! When you and your brother are it, you extend the invite.

And close or not, don't tell me Melissa did nothing for her nieces while Teresa sat her butt in jail and found her chakras.