Honored Contributor

Re: ched the 2nd epio=sode last night.Re: RHONJ Premiered last night!

@CANDLEQUEEN,

Good news about Jackie and her therapy. She is putting her personal life and health first...refreshing to hear!

Honored Contributor

Re: RHONJ Premiered last night!

Finally watched this week's episode. Jennifer is just too much! She is so argumentative, and she doesn't listen when others try to tell her about herself. She deflects everything-nothing is ever her fault!

I can see why she and Teresa are such good friends!

I think Jennifer and her family could benefit with some time away from this show, I can see her marriage crumbling because of her behavior!

I liked the home where the cheese making was going on-the woman worried so much about how others were going to react to her "smaller" home.....Jeeze-that is awful..I wouldn't want "friends" like that, who compare everything.....

I have a sister in law who used to be like that, comparing whose home is bigger, and more grand, etc....It got old real quick!

I do think the addition of the 2 new Housewives are good...  

Trusted Contributor

Re: RHONJ Premiered last night!

[ Edited ]

I watched the 2nd episode last night as well as Teresa & Louis on the Andy Cohen aftershow.  Like a few other posters already stated there's something about him I can't quite put my finger on yet that seems a little disingenuous.  I don't like how he's actively badmouthing Teresa's brother & sister in-law.  In my opinion he wants her to be separated from her own family & only be a part of his now.  That could be trouble ahead once her "bubble" bursts and real life sets in.  It really bothers me that Joe & Melissa really stepped up to help with the girls when both Teresa & Joe went to jail.  Where is the family loyalty now?  Like I mentioned in an earlier post I wonder if Teresa & Louis have a pre-nup.  She told Andy Cohen almost a year ago she wasn't looking to do one.