Esteemed Contributor

Re: RHONJ - Interview w/Theresa and Joe

It's really strange for her to say that she guesses that Caroline lived that crooked life (as she put it) since Tre and her husband are the ones who went to prison.

Tre suspects Caroline as being the "rat", but Joe said it wasn't her and that he knows who it was. I wish Andy would have questioned him more about that. It could have been someone who wasn't on the show.

Esteemed Contributor

@Veridoc wrote:

I decided not to watch. I used to be a big fan of the show when it was the original cast with Caroline, Kathy, Rosie, etc.

Me, too. I stopped watching years ago, but I wanted to watch the interview.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I finally just watched almost all of it. They were showing some clips from when the show first started on Bravo as well. I can't believe how different Teresa looks now and not in a good way!

The entire interview seemed very uncomfortable for Teresa. Why would she be nervous to see Joe? Of course she's been with the younger guy but as she said he's cheated.

I thought it was funny when Joe told her she needed a man with money because she's high maintenance. Truer words were never spoken.

@colliemom4   It looked as if Teresa's lips are back to normal, not huge and puffy the way they have been.  I like her hair curly.

Joe looks so differnt, his face not as nice as it was when he was younger and a bit heavier, but then he has been through the mill, and that would make anyone look haggard.

For all we know, we are being built up to think they will divorce, that will be one season, then they will reunite and that will be another season. could go on forever, lol.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I finally just watched almost all of it. They were showing some clips from when the show first started on Bravo as well. I can't believe how different Teresa looks now and not in a good way!

The entire interview seemed very uncomfortable for Teresa. Why would she be nervous to see Joe? Of course she's been with the younger guy but as she said he's cheated.

I thought it was funny when Joe told her she needed a man with money because she's high maintenance. Truer words were never spoken.

@colliemom4   It looked as if Teresa's lips are back to normal, not huge and puffy the way they have been.  I like her hair curly.

Joe looks so differnt, his face not as nice as it was when he was younger and a bit heavier, but then he has been through the mill, and that would make anyone look haggard.

For all we know, we are being built up to think they will divorce, that will be one season, then they will reunite and that will be another season. could go on forever, lol.

@mousiegirl  Oh yes it could on forever. They could even make another show out of it! I wouldn't doubt if they did.

Respected Contributor

I'm still watching, I will say Theresa is  a pro of not answering questions. She skates around the answer. She is still in her huge house and seems to live well. She knows how  to maintain her housewife & making money too. I do believe Joe & Theresa knew what they were doing and learned to stay on Bravo even after jail. Theresa is going to Italy with the girls another paycheck. Not sure but think next week starts the new NJ season. 

Honored Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

It's really strange for her to say that she guesses that Caroline lived that crooked life (as she put it) since Tre and her husband are the ones who went to prison.

Tre suspects Caroline as being the "rat", but Joe said it wasn't her and that he knows who it was. I wish Andy would have questioned him more about that. It could have been someone who wasn't on the show.

@Daisy Sunflower  She probably just hates Caroline so she threw that out there lol. Oh and I also thought it was funny when Andy said Teresa gets a good pay check and Joe said yeah but it's not enough.

Respected Contributor

I do recall there being some sort of legal turmoil w/the Manzo's over their restaurant or some sort of business venture.  They were friendly w/the cop (can't remember his name) who went to prison for his shady dealings.  I for one am so glad the Manzo's aren't on the HW program anymore.  The Manzo kids were a bunch of jerks.

I think Juicy Joe has a love / hate relationship w/Andy Cohen.  On one hand it provided them w/a lot of xtra cash, yet, it also xposed questionable spending behavior on Theresa's part.  I do feel bad Joe was deported because his daughter's luv him so much.  While watching reruns you can see what a close knit family they are.  Especially because of little Audriana who has grown up before our eyes.  He did his time, he's lived here all his life, his wife and children are citizens and gosh knows there are plenty of folks in this country who are much more undesirable than he.  I hope they can win the appeal.  Whether they stay together or not, I don't really care, but I hate to see the family divided up like that. 

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Respected Contributor

The troubles they had are of their own making!!  I remember one of the first shows.  Teresa showed up at Joe's business and said she was going shopping.  He opened a drawer and pulled out a fist full of cash which turned out to be $100.00 bills.  Teresa went shopping and bought everything in sight.  They even stated what the cost was for each item and then they showed Teresa counting out $100.00 bills to pay for it.  Just this one transaction was a considerable amount of money and she wasn't done shopping!  I could not believe anyone could be that stupid!!!!  Since Joe was in "the construction" business, his tax basis is cash.  Anyone in a cash business is flagged at some point for an audit.  Teresa and Joe, just handed the government evidence!!!!  DUMB, DUMB, DUMB

No one had to rat themselves out...........they did it to themselves!

Esteemed Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

I do recall there being some sort of legal turmoil w/the Manzo's over their restaurant or some sort of business venture.  They were friendly w/the cop (can't remember his name) who went to prison for his shady dealings. 

I didn't hear about that. What happened?

Honored Contributor

Wasn't the Manzo cop thing pre Housewives? I've read something about it but it's been years so it's tough for me to recall. Caroline's husband's dad was killed for shady dealings wasn't he?