Respected Contributor

RHONJ - Interview w/Theresa and Joe

Did anyone watch this interview?  I wasn't xpecting it but had been watching RHONJ re-runs on Bravo.  Previews for the new season starting the first week of November were shown also.

I thought they both looked well.  Joe was interviewed via satellite as he is in Italy, living in his grandmother's house.  I don't know that their marriage will survive all this upheaval.  They haven't been together in almost 4 years. 

I feel bad only for the daughters.  They love their mother and father and have had to go thru all this with their parents at such a young age.  Gia (eldest daughter) is a well spoken young lady who was old enough to know and comprehend what had happened.  The only one who really didn't understand was the youngest - who was only 5 or so when the jail sentences began.  Sad tale of woe.  Joe is sorry for ever getting involved in this HW franchise, while Theresa is not.  Did anyone else watch?

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Respected Contributor

Re: RHONJ - Interview w/Theresa and Joe

RH franchise and KUWTK both show women at their very worst. I wouldn't watch either for 5 minutes.

Respected Contributor

I watched it, Theresa & the girls are going to Italy to see Joe as Theresa cashes her Bravo check they are paying her to do. Heard it is a good amount of money to film this family reunion. I do think this marriage is over but I also feel Theresa & Joe will be involved in the girls life and hope they can co parent but Joe being in Italy he may not have much of a say. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I  watched most of it.  I found it interesting when Andy Cohen asked them both if they regretted ever being on the show in the first place how Joe answered "yes" & Teresa answered "no".  Does Joe regret the fact that his marriage ended up on display or that he got caught criminally & ended up in jail?  For Teresa to have no regrets at all also says something....

I also agree with @sissel  that the marriage appears to be basically over.

Super Contributor

I agree that the marriage seems to be over. I have read both her books. In  Turning the Tables (something like that) she speaks more frankly about being angry with Joe and seemingly taking ownership of her actions. (I find it ironic that she has complete Yoga training and embodies none of the spirit of the practices.) I was shocked that Joe tried to blame Andy Cohen for their issues while Teresa throws blame on to Caroline Manzo. I think that IF they had never been on the show perhaps they may have been able to settle thier legal issues in a less stressful fashion. They may have been more inclined to take responsibility rather than decided that as TV stars they are the true victims of the US government. They made alot of money off they show and Bravo made alot of money off the Giudice family........And in the interest of full disclosure: I love this franchise and watched every season !!  I will be watching when the new season starts !!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

He looks better than he ever did in his life. He is not interested in Theresa and she not in him. Within 2years he will have moved into his own place and have a new woman on his arm. I Like the new Joe. He has calmed down but still has a very manly way about him .

Honored Contributor

This was the oddest thing I have ever watched.  It was like a trainwreck and I couldn't look away.  

Honored Contributor

Both a waste of breath.... felons... losers...

Respected Contributor

Thought it was rubbish, staged and done for Bravo entertainment and of course for the Teresa's piggy bank.

Joe Giudice looks better than ever. He had that I couldn't care less attitude about what you or anyone thinks and I will do what I think is best. As for his wife, it seemed he was saying I done my time in jail and I done my time with you and your actions and responsibilities concerning the entire situation. However, concerning his children, he seemed to care how everything did and would affect them.

Teresa was not authentic. She seemed to be saying of course I care. Look at all I did for our family and caring about Joe when I have been on my own. I grew and accomplished what I needed to do to keep everything afloat. I am a good mother and faithful wife. She resents Joe for the time she did not have with her mother. She blames others for what happened to Joe and her and going to jail. On one hand she took responsibility and on the other hand she blamed others, e.g. Caroline Manzo. Yet, she said she did not realize what Joe was doing and took responsibility as a wife, but now by claiming others told the Feds what they were doing, she was saying she knew things were wrong all along. No innocent wife, Joe was not alone.

When the RHONJ first previewed Teresa had no breast implants once they were implanted this person emerged as I am a Sophia Loren. She even quoted the actress last night, and stated she too cried alot and she knows she has beautiful eyes now because the more you cry, your eyes become more beautiful. Her conceit was not masked. Teresa is so full of herself.

As for the Giudice's staying married, they might divorce for money reasons, or for the sake of keeping their marriage "vow". Unrealistic to think Joe would be faithful, and the same for Teresa. A divorce would bring more cash flow for Teresa and Bravo because of her hook-ups. A divorce would not bother Joe, and for Teresa a divorce would not seem to matter, and better for money reasons. What's love got to do with it?

Joe was very honest stating Teresa's material wants and attention. He did not like being on the show while Teresa said it did not make any difference in their life, another baloney statement from her.

Joe Giudice appeared happy and well and very content to be where he is and could not care less.

Teresa is claiming to be the victim wife and mother of four.

Honored Contributor

From the beginning Joe acted like he should never have been caught.... let alone go to jail.. He learned no lesson from his time spent in prison.    He is an ungrateful stupid man.