Esteemed Contributor

I agree 100% that they sent home the right one; boy was she difficult to work with I mean really the designers are under so much stress as it is do you really need someone you have to partner with to act so ridiculous too.  I love colors but I wasn't getting into her designs at all.

Honored Contributor

I thought it was interesting the way she spoke so sweetly about her time there.

I thought....(I know this doesn't sound nice) but; I thought "I wonder if she's acting so nice because she's hoping she'll get called back if she acts nice".  Sorry, but that's the way I see her.

Regular Contributor

what really bothers me about the Chinese lady going home was that she was right about all the things the judges were critical of. She hated the yellow skirt and even the model said her mother told her to never wear yellow and the judges concurred, she was totally opposed to the swimsuit idea which the judges thought was too predictable but which Tim had recommended and she complained about the fabric which the judges said was not right for a swimsuit and she hated the ties that her partner added and so did the judges. She did a horrible job with it and was a giant pain to communicate with so it was to her credit that she did blame herself for that. But it seems unfair that she was right on all counts and paid the price. 

Honored Contributor

Edmond asked her again and again for suggestions and she had none. True she didn't like the yellow, the fabric, the swimsuit but she didn't offer any alternatives. 

Esteemed Contributor

He repeatly asked her and she kept saying let me think about it like they had months to pondering over this and then never came up with anything so he had to keep things moving so that they could be in the challenge. 

Respected Contributor

I've had trouble staying interested in

the past couple of 

episodes but the one last night was good.

The women's team was a mess and it really was 

time Amanda went home.  I don't

understand their shoddy treatment of

Ashley.  The other team was 

like a well oiled design machine the way they worked 

together and Edmond deserved the win.

😊

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Honored Contributor

That's why I prefer working with men. 

Edmond's was the best, he deserved to win. Amanda deserved to be eliminated, however the team went off the track mainly because of Candice. 

Valued Contributor

Loved Project Runway this week. The boy's (+ merleen) were great.  Their concept was fun, they were creative and not too literal.  I really enjoyed their runway looks.

Very glad Amanda is out, it was past time.  Felt she lacked imagination and talent which is why she struggled every week. She was especially bad this week, chose an easy, unflattering tent dress and tried to blame everyone else for her lack of vision and direction.

I was pretty disappointed with Candice for chosing Amanda who has had been in the bottom several times over Ashley who she successfully partnered with on the earlier team challenge that they won. Not nice. Was very surprised to hear Blake call them all out for being mean girls. Spot on.

Regardless, Ashley needs to grow thicker skin to work in the fashion business. She's talented and I kept hoping she would find it in her to do something great with that horrible fabric. I didn't like any of the looks from the girl's team but Ashley's seemed to be the best constructed. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Project Runway

[ Edited ]

I almost don't care about Project Runway this season. Geez, I hope this season has just been a fluke. 

I couldn't believe how the girls team -- and I do mean girls -- acted like 5th grader "cool kids". What the heck was that all about. And clearly there was a plan to trash Ashley. 

Thank goodness Kelly Osbourne called them out on it when they were in the middle of throwing Ashley under the bus and saying she needed to go home. 

Clearly Candace had intended to to say Ashley should go home, but after what Kelly said , Candice threw the other woman under the bus. That was really transparent. 

Ane the woman's team design were sooo bad. I wanted to sent those four girls all home. 

I loved the guys designs though. It was a great collection. And even Blake behaved well. And Merlane has stopped talking nonstop. I still think the Louis Vuitton guy needs to make his designs more modern.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I agree with everything that has been posted about the 9/4 episode. It was obvious that the ladies (except for one of them) were trying to get rid of Ashley. Perhaps it because she's the most talented and skilled of all of them, and the most challenging competitor.

The men were great this week. Blake redeemed himself over that ridiculous dress he made last week.

And although I'm not a Kelly Osbourne fan I was very impressed with her observations and comments.