Honored Contributor

Re: Pillow Talk Series On TLC

@soxfan wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Danielle is pushing some type of skin care product Cat Surprised

daniel face product.PNG

That's an image that'll be hard to forget.

@soxfan  LOL. She must think it's Halloween instead of Christmas Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

Tim's friend Veronica talks like a man and he acts like a woman Cat LOL

Why is TLC doing this to us?!

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4  didn't expect to see Tim on, since the brothers left we don't know who we will see on pillow talk. At least we got rid of Mama Debbie & Coltee, did you see he has her bridal gown on ebay? LOL wonder if anyone bought it. 

Honored Contributor

@sissel wrote:

@colliemom4  didn't expect to see Tim on, since the brothers left we don't know who we will see on pillow talk. At least we got rid of Mama Debbie & Coltee, did you see he has her bridal gown on ebay? LOL wonder if anyone bought it. 

@sissel  Yes I saw that Colt was selling her gown and unused wedding invitations. What a cheapskate! I didn't expect to see Tim and his female friend either. Her voice annoys me to no end lol.

Honored Contributor

Dean makes fun of Tim when he sits like this. It is very strange.

tim sitting.PNG

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Annie posted this. I'm not sure where it is. ETA: I found out they are selling this pic lol.

david and annie.PNG

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Dean makes fun of Tim when he sits like this. It is very strange.

tim sitting.PNG

I had to turn Pillow talk off when I saw these two.  I watched "Call The Midwife"  They are really messing up this show.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ummm, are those her TOP or BOTTOM teeth???  Seriously....... Hard to tell

Re:  Danielle's picture.....

Esteemed Contributor

When they film Pillow Talk, are they really filming in the couples' "real" bedrooms?  OR, are they sets, because they all seem to have the same type of setup in their bedrooms.... The TV's are always at the foot of the bed, and when the couples are on a couch, the positioning is always the same.

Esteemed Contributor

I was reading the Reddit posts last night and some people are wondering about some things, such as:

The "popsocket" on Angela's phone has the TLC blurred out, whereas the pizza that Loren and Alexei got, was bought from a Little Caesar app and then he said "it came right on time" and then someone said those pizzas are so greasy, who would put it on their bed without something underneath the boxes?  Why are they plugging the pizza and not the TLC???

Also, they said that when Michael was showing Angela his letter of denial, if you close in on it, the date says Oct. 20l5.... I saw it too.  There is also someone's hand holding the back of his head when he was crying and why didn't Angela see that.... I saw it.

Also, Murcel was lying to his family.... He said he told them she has 3 kids, when an interpreter said Murcel "really said"..... I found out that she has 3 kids.... Big difference there.  He was calling HER a liar.... Also, what is the big deal about the kids anyway... Who cares whether or not his family knows... It's not like they are going to be going back and forth to Turkey any time soon.... People are really talking this stuff up on Reddit.....