Esteemed Contributor

Re: Pillow Talk Series On TLC

I haven't finished watching Pillow Talk... Will watch the rest today.

Danielle's friend Beth has a serious case of rosacea going on.  Too bad.  I can see where even makeup won't cover that up.

I don't know why they had them on.  Again, I don't think they added anything to the show but TLC is running out of couples I guess.  I still love Loren and Alexie the best, although I remember the times when Loren was so "needy" before they got married.  He got mad at her for going to her bachelorette party and she said "so, are you still going to marry me??"  He was sitting on the curb and holding his head and she was so upset.  LOL

Times have changed.  Now, they are a great couple and seem to trust each other.  They even have a two story condo in Hollywood, Fl - and that's NOT cheap.

Can we think of any other couples who would do well on this show????  I am trying to remember but it's all so fuzzy.........

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Danielle's friend Beth has a serious case of rosacea going on.  Too bad.  I can see where even makeup won't cover that up.

I don't know why they had them on.  Again, I don't think they added anything to the show but TLC is running out of couples I guess.  I still love Loren and Alexie the best, although I remember the times when Loren was so "needy" before they got married.  He got mad at her for going to her bachelorette party and she said "so, are you still going to marry me??"  He was sitting on the curb and holding his head and she was so upset.  LOL

Times have changed.  Now, they are a great couple and seem to trust each other.  They even have a two story condo in Hollywood, Fl - and that's NOT cheap.

Can we think of any other couples who would do well on this show????  I am trying to remember but it's all so fuzzy.........

@sophiamarie  I thought Danielle acted like an 11 year old girl. They need to ban her and her giggling from the show. I can't even understand her half the time. She needs to learn how to speak Engligh properly. I can't think of any couples I'd want to see but I'm sure TLC will bring some people we don't want to see back.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

@sophiamarie  I thought Danielle acted like an 11 year old girl. They need to ban her and her giggling from the show. I can't even understand her half the time. She needs to learn how to speak Engligh properly. I can't think of any couples I'd want to see but I'm sure TLC will bring some people we don't want to see back.

Let's hope and pray Nicole never makes it onto this show!  YIKES!

Honored Contributor

Did anyone notice it looks like Danielle's friend spilled something on herself or peed on herself?

beth.PNG

Respected Contributor

I would love to NEVER see Tarik and Dean ever again!!

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 

OOPS!  I missed that when the show was on, good catch!

Honored Contributor

In my search to see if Tarik and Dean were coming back I came across a clip of Dean being interviewed by an i Heart Radio show host named Dom Nati. In the interview Dean talked about Tim and a few other issues regarding the show.

He was talking pretty dirty but at the same time it was so funny. You know how Dean is and the way he talks. Apparently Tim heard all of this is and is/was infuriated with him for comments he made yet when Dean tried apologizing on more than one occasion he heard nothing but crickets.

Dean said we'll see him again, though IMO it sounds like it will be on an upcoming 90 day series. I'm hoping they'll be back but others have been thrown off TLC series for making similar comments. Dean claims he thinks Tim used to be a woman.

Respected Contributor

Seems Molly made it to Jimmy Kimmel WOW who knew but she did get out her bra's & store hope she got more clients take a look at this clip  

https://soapdirt.com/90-day-fiance-molly-hopkins-ex-luis-mendez-jimmy-kimmel-live/
Honored Contributor

Danielle is pushing some type of skin care product Cat Surprised

daniel face product.PNG

Super Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Danielle is pushing some type of skin care product Cat Surprised

daniel face product.PNG

That's an image that'll be hard to forget.