Respected Contributor

Person of Interest was so good last night....

It was really intriguing last night I am sorry the killed off the software mogul

Honored Contributor

Re: Person of Interest was so good last night....

Yes, I hoped he would be able to have more of a part every now and then on the show. I was watching something the other day and there was a reference to the way shows go for the shock to the viewers these days. Just like this show did, when the guy shot him so quickly it make you flinch.....

Valued Contributor

Will, on The Good Wife.
Honored Contributor

I just saw where (don't know if it's next week) but POI is going to do a flashback and Taraji P. Henson.

Honored Contributor

That guy was Assif Mandvi from Jon Stewart's The Daily Show. Based on that performance I think he has a promising career as an actor. I told DH they really stepped up their game last night, I've been kind of bored with that show lately.

Respected Contributor

According to IMDb, Aasif Mandvi has 70 acting credits to his name. He has been on Law and Order, Madame Secretary, Spider man 2, and many others that I've never heard of. I agree he was terrific in this role and I love him on Jon Stewart! This episode of Person of Interest was really, really good. I was on the edge of the couch during the entire episode.

Respected Contributor

Another good night it was nice to Carter I hope she is a regular so she can spy on Samaritan and help to recue Shaw...

Honored Contributor

I didn't enjoy the show this evening. I don't expect Person of Interest to be touchy feely soul searching. If I wanted to see that I'd watch Lifetime.
Respected Contributor

On 4/14/2015 occasional rain said: I didn't enjoy the show this evening. I don't expect Person of Interest to be touchy feely soul searching. If I wanted to see that I'd watch Lifetime.

Well I saw a guardian angel (which there are BTW) uplifting John's purpose to fight to live...

If there is nothing to love in life what is the purpose of being here?

Esteemed Contributor

I loved the show!!