Honored Contributor

Peggy Won't be returning to RHOC!

Just read that she won't be returning along with Meghan and Lydia. Wow they are going to practically have to re-cast. That only leaves, Tamara, Vicki and Shannon who are originals returning. I wonder if we will see this one end sometime soon! It will be very interesting to see who they replace those 3 with.......I won't miss Peggy, she seemed nice enough, but not enough drama for these series....  

Valued Contributor

Re: Peggy Won't be returning to RHOC!

Who??

just kidding

I think Gretchen returns with an IVF story

Valued Contributor

Good riddance!!

Trusted Contributor

I'm glad Peggy and Lydia are gone.  I think Peggy was out of place, but a nice person.  I think Lydia is a hypocite, and I have nothing nice to say about her.  The only reason I'm sad to see Meghan go is because I liked the fact that she exposed the whole Brooks and Vicki cancer scandal.  

Trusted Contributor

I honestly don't think she was well, and can only guess it was partly her idiot husband's doing being on the show.  

Honored Contributor

Peggy really had no business being on this show.  Her husband seemed to be pushing her to promote his business. I’m sure she was not asked back. 

The only way Lydia would be a good fit is if Heather were still on. I loved how she didn’t put up with her pompous asterisk. 

Honored Contributor

anyone think this franchise has run it's course?

unless this get a whole new cast? or more women

or something

Honored Contributor

You wonder if they are going to cast 3 new ladies, or reach back in the vault and ask back a couple of ones who have been on before, other than Gretchen?There's

Lynn

Gretchen

Jeana

Alexis

Lauri

To name a few.....I also forgot Kelly Dodd was still on there as well.

I doubt Alexis would come back after how she was treated, plus I think her and her husband's Trampoline Parks are doing really well.....Not sure about any of the others......

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

What I read on-line said Peggy was fired.  I'd love to see Alexis back.  I wasn't a fan of Gretchen's. 

Couldn't care less about Jeanna or Lynn.  I remember Andy saying Lauri moved really far out and it was very hard for them to do filming.  Also, she's had a rough time of it with her son Josh so I'm not sure she'd want all that exposed. 

There was also that one woman who was on the very first season.  Long dark hair, divorced.  Didn't have much money.  I can perfectly picture her face but cannot think of her name.  Really blue eyes.  I think she lasted one season.       

ETA:  Just went and looked.  It was Tammy Knickerbocker.  There was also Jo who was dating Slade at the time and Lizzie.  Kimberly left the show and moved to Chicago.  

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdivawrote:

What I read on-line said Peggy was fired.  I'd love to see Alexis back.  I wasn't a fan of Gretchen's. 

Couldn't care less about Jeanna or Lynn.  I remember Andy saying Lauri moved really far out and it was very hard for them to do filming.  Also, she's had a rough time of it with her son Josh so I'm not sure she'd want all that exposed. 

There was also that one woman who was on the very first season.  Long dark hair, divorced.  Didn't have much money.  I can perfectly picture her face but cannot think of her name.  Really blue eyes.  I think she lasted one season.       

ETA:  Just went and looked.  It was Tammy Knickerbocker.  There was also Jo who was dating Slade at the time and Lizzie.  Kimberly left the show and moved to Chicago.  

I really liked Alexis.....Do not care for Gretchen at all. It should be interesting to see who they end of casting.....