Honored Contributor

Paul McCartney on Jimmy Fallon NOW

[ Edited ]

To promote his new album coming out Friday.

Show is just starting...

@Witchy Woman. @Jordan2 

Honored Contributor

Re: Paul McCartney on Jimmy Fallon NOW

Thank you for the heads up!  Just ran in and set my DVR.

Honored Contributor

A legend, excellent writer and singer, creative, humble and just a class act, love McCartney!!!!!!  What a time it was when the Beatles came here and Paul continued on his musical genius on his own!!!!!  I will be buying that new album!  He looks great too.

Honored Contributor

@spiderw wrote:

A legend, excellent writer and singer, creative, humble and just a class act, love McCartney!!!!!!  What a time it was when the Beatles came here and Paul continued on his musical genius on his own!!!!!  I will be buying that new album!  He looks great too.

@spiderw  Well he looked a bit disheveled to me but I was still thrilled to see him and to see that at age 78 he is still mentally alert and clever and active ..and still creating music. Maybe I'm amazed.

Of course I have the first McCartney album with the cherries and baby Mary McCartney on the covers. Ahhh...memories!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee 

I will try to catch a Youtube of this since I didn't see the show.

Paul will forever be the sweet-faced love he always was no matter how old he gets.

There is a part of me that feels sad we are now both "old" but I am so thankful that he was in my life when I was growing up.  

He was and still is amazing...as were they all.  

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee Thank you for posting.

I am watching him now on Hulu!

He looks cute with his long hair & little green sweatshirt!

Esteemed Contributor

I love Paul; so glad he stopped dying his hair ( he's a cute 78).

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee 

CBS did an interview with him this morning, which I was able to watch.

It was a wonderful glimpse inside his life and mind. Not sure I will buy the new album, but I know one thing...

Still in love with him! 

There were a few clips and background on the early Beatles, and I shed a few tears.  He talked about John....Just so touching and wonderful.  I was reminded all over again how much their music meant to me growing up.

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman  Thanks so much for telling me; I'll catch it on YouTube. I guess he is making the rounds to promo his new CD.  I am not buying it. His voice while still good, is not the same and I bought  Egypt Station but returned it after hearing it.  I'd rather spend my time listening to my Beatles collection I own.  The only newer CD I really liked is NEW from about a year after he married Nancy. There  are a lot of good tracks on that including a Beatles-worthy one, Early Days about his early days as a Beatle -- it's a lovely song.

I still love Paul too, and the Beatles have also had a huge influence on my life since I was 11 yrs old.  It is still the music I listen to the most.

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman  That was so good! Much better than the Kimmel segment. Loved the Beatles chat/photos and I teared up when he talked about John. He even talked about my favorite song Yesterday.

He always sounds so upbeat and positive. So happy he is still so mentally alert. 😍 Sir Paul

WW ,  if you haven't yet, you need to see the Beatles exhibit The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. ❤