Honored Contributor

Re: 👗PROJECT RUNWAY 16 "Road To The Runway" is on now!

I like Ayana, the woman who has the modest designs.  I wonder how Heidi will react to that.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

Some of the designers appear to have very set design styles and opinionated personalities.  It will be very interesting when they have to conform to the weeks design rules and also have to work/live in close quarters with strangers who are also competitors.

The identical twin girls will be a show by themselves if they say the same words at the same time continually like they did in their auditions.  What direction will each sisters design progress to?  Similar or totally different.  When 1 leaves how will the remaining sister handle it?  They are adults but it sounded like their lives are still very entwined.

I will be watching.   

Trusted Contributor

Ahhhh. . .Thursday nights will soon be complete again.

This is an interesting line-up of designers. I saw some creations that I thought were lovely - the embellished jackets from the twins, the dresses from the  contestants from Japan and Pueto Rico and a couple others.

OTOH, I thought the creations made by the guy from Zimbabwe were <sorry>. fugly. I'm on the fence about the guy from Taiwan. Oh yes, his creations were "out there" but in the closeup glimpes it looked like his sewing skills were pretty good.

Can't wait to see what they make in the challenges!

Super Contributor

I wish they would get rid of Heidi Klum - so tired of her.

Respected Contributor

@newziesuzie, hey long time, no "see".  I hope you're doing well and thanks for this thread.

We have it on the DVR (with many other shows as DH and I are ID channel addicts) but haven't watched it yet.

Looking forward to the season.

Esteemed Contributor

I thought it was a rerun too and didn't watch but I plan to be there front and center 8/17.

Respected Contributor

ChaCha will probably be the first to go--I think his designs look like they belong in the children's department.

I don't know about the rest of the designers--I don't like the gender fluidity designers of which there are many.  I have no prejudice toward people who identify as gender fluid, but the clothing designs were just dull.  I don't think any of the designers will like the modesty designs.  There is certainly a market for them, but I don't see her doing well on this show.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I like Ayana, the woman who has the modest designs.  I wonder how Heidi will react to that.

I'm with you. 

Some of the designers with those adronygous looks are not my style and some of the designers are way out there for my taste.  Should be an interesting season. 

Honored Contributor

@newziesuzie

Hey there!!! Thanks for the heads up!

Looking forward to the season.

I happened to catch the show last night flipping channels.

Boy, a few of them are out there! Wow!!! 

Honored Contributor

@SWEET wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I'm with you. 

Some of the designers with those adronygous looks are not my style and some of the designers are way out there for my taste.  Should be an interesting season. 

I think Nina will like her taste Level Smiley Surprised) But is it editorial.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN