Esteemed Contributor

Last night they had Rebecca and Zied on Pillow Talk.... Really?????  Two weeks ago, he could barely understand our language, not to mention speak it.... Now he's on Pillow Talk???  What's up with that???

I noticed Rebecca had a full body transformation.  At least she looked better than she did on the Tell All.

As for Angela???  She is just too crude for me....I don't think she's funny at all, even though she does..... JMO

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie 

Angela is also a frequent visitor on 'The Maury Show', you can see them on youtube, search The Maury Show-Angela.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Last night they had Rebecca and Zied on Pillow Talk.... Really?????  Two weeks ago, he could barely understand our language, not to mention speak it.... Now he's on Pillow Talk???  What's up with that???

I noticed Rebecca had a full body transformation.  At least she looked better than she did on the Tell All.

As for Angela???  She is just too crude for me....I don't think she's funny at all, even though she does..... JMO

I wanted to watch PillowTalk ,like that show,  but must had fallen asleep during that Extreme Sister show that drives me crazy .Lately so many of the TLC do that  I find  myself talking back to the television,. I agree  Angela from 90 Day  Fiance is something else ,such an embarrassment to her family and  her hometown of Hazelhurst Georgia .

But guess it must be call the TLC   LOTTERY when the check keeps coming in for these families.

Respected Contributor

I liked seeing Rebecca and Zied, it was nice to see him in a different light.  I also like Robert and Annie, but her more than him (I think she's too good for him).

Honored Contributor

I did watch most of Pillow Talk last night and agree that Rebecca looks better. However I still don't like her lol. I don't know what it is. I guess it's her personality. I was also surprised to see them on the show. I don't mind Annie but Robert gets on my nerves. He acts like a big baby IMO. I love it when she tells him to shut up lol.

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@sophiamarie 

Angela is also a frequent visitor on 'The Maury Show', you can see them on youtube, search The Maury Show-Angela.

Oh my gosh I wish they'd get rid of Angela. She is so ignorant and should be ashamed of herself.

Honored Contributor

Dang I missed recording it. I always like Annie and David. I also think there's something sketchy about Rebecca, who is doing TV ads for Sonobello (I change channels during those) and Angela is the nastiest, tackiest, rudest person I can ever remember seeing on this series.

She's crude, nasty and vulgar. I would be ashamed to even know her much less be related to her.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@sophiamarie 

Oh my gosh I wish they'd get rid of Angela. She is so ignorant and should be ashamed of herself.

If Angelia is frequently on the Maury show,she's  found her nitch and should  be  there  all time.   

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

What we see on tv about them and the tell all is not real time but most happened probably maybe up to two years ago so he should have learned to speak and understand better.  The pillow talk episode is newest. 

Honored Contributor

Re: PILLOW TALK

[ Edited ]

@Mimi NY wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

I wanted to watch PillowTalk ,like that show,  but must had fallen asleep during that Extreme Sister show that drives me crazy .Lately so many of the TLC do that  I find  myself talking back to the television,. I agree  Angela from 90 Day  Fiance is something else ,such an embarrassment to her family and  her hometown of Hazelhurst Georgia .

But guess it must be call the TLC   LOTTERY when the check keeps coming in for these families.

That Extreme Sisters can not be real. I see they have the Extreme Mothers coming back again next week. The people that come up with these shows have quite an imagination.