Honored Contributor

Re: OutDaughtered new season:

@Travone wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I found this pic. Hazel looks so much like Adam!

hazel uncle dale.PNG

@colliemom4   Is Hazel in this picture?  I only see Uncle Dale.  Woman Very Happy

@Travone  Cat LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Hazel is getting really cute.  

I turned the show off for a bit when Danielle was showing off her handstands on the top of the mountain.  They have been running out of material for the show for quite a while.  

I watched a bit of Home Sweet Sextuplets, which I think came on after.  The two older boys are more than a handful.

Honored Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

I turned the show off for a bit when Danielle was showing off her handstands on the top of the mountain.  They have been running out of material for the show for quite a while.  

I watched a bit of Home Sweet Sextuplets, which I think came on after.  The two older boys are more than a handful.

I can't watch them especially when they all start crying and screaming at the same time.  The mother is an air head, I can't imagine her being a teacher.  The older boys are smart mouths.

Honored Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

@Snoopp wrote:

I can't watch them especially when they all start crying and screaming at the same time.  The mother is an air head, I can't imagine her being a teacher.  The older boys are smart mouths.

The mom acts like she's about to have a nervous breakdown most of the time.

Trusted Contributor

@CelticCrafter If she's a teacher would someone please tell her to stop saying "like" all the time,  almost every other sentence has a like in it.  Husband does it too but not as much as she does.  One of Judge Judy's pet peeves lol.

Honored Contributor

It took me awhile, but I finally realized I have no interest in reality TV shows with families and young children.   I can’t handle whiney or mouthy kids.   

Trusted Contributor

yes and I don't know how my parents did it with all 8 of us Smiley Tongue

Valued Contributor

I used to think Adam was annoying but now I think Daniell...

I used to think Adam was annoying but now I think Danielle is. I think I may be over watching this too!

Honored Contributor

@CelticCrafter  I can't believe she is a teacher either.  Her pronunciation is atrocious and her grammar is terrible.  I hope she tones down that accent when she is teaching so her students learn to speak correctly.

Respected Contributor

I watch sometimes but I actually like  Sweet Home Se*tuplets  much better!