Honored Contributor

OMG!! Dorinda on RHONY Last Night!!!!!

Did anyone watch last night? Dorinda lit into Sonja so bad, and she got so loud and carried away, it was unbelievable!!!!!! I like Dorinda, but she really goes off the deep end sometimes....She was just so loud and crass with Sonja, and I realize that sometimes Sonja pushes buttons, and she Sonja was talking about getting divorced and how traumatic it iwas and Dorinda said well my husband died, and I think that was worse, blah blah blah.......

I am not sure what is with Sonja this season, but she is acting strange, but Dorinda just over reacted in my opinion.......I am not caring for Carole this season so far either....... 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: OMG!! Dorinda on RHONY Last Night!!!!!

I saw a clip of it - but doesn't Dorinda always act like that when she's drinking? LOL

Honored Contributor

Sonja seems to be on medication. She is acting very strange to me. She is just so out there. I can't stand watching her. I wish they would get rid of her. 

Dorinda was right (IMO) in what she was screaming about but her delivery was so over the top insane, She can't drink. I think she has had it with Sonja...and I thought I noticed some of her teeth missing while she had her mouth wide open and screaming.

I think Bethenny is jealous of Carole and Tinsleys friendship. Carole is acting very strange to me too this season. 

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON Yes I do think that Bethenny is jealous of Carole and Tinsley's friendship as well......Tinsley is your typical Trust Fund Baby....Carole and Sonja both are very weird this season....Maybe they were told to bring the Drama! lol!

Valued Contributor

I get the feeling sonjas daughter Quincy has her on a very short leash....???

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched yet but Dorinda is the perfect example of a sloppy drunk. 

Wasn't it last season when she got all tanked up and lit into Sonja?

Sonja is flightly and out of it and definitely lives in her own little world but I don't think she's mean spirited.   

Respected Contributor

Luann is the one who said to Sonja that she has been through a lot.  Then Dorinda goes off on Sonja to not compare their marriages.  Sonja didn't do that.  No one did.  Dorinda had a melt down and it looks like next week they are all blaming Sonja.

Honored Contributor

@VanSleepy wrote:

Luann is the one who said to Sonja that she has been through a lot.  Then Dorinda goes off on Sonja to not compare their marriages.  Sonja didn't do that.  No one did.  Dorinda had a melt down and it looks like next week they are all blaming Sonja.

@VanSleepy  Apparently, Sonja does a lot of her mouthing off on twitter or somewhere, it is what the women have said, so maybe Dorinda was referring to that.

Honored Contributor

@VanSleepy wrote:

@VanSleepy You are exactly right. It was Luanne who said that and then Dorinda lit into Sonja.....It was just so uncalled for.......I don't think Sonja owes an apology.....Dorinda really needs to watch her drinking......

Honored Contributor

I think there is more to Sonjas story. She can not be of sound mind acting like that...unless it's acting. She's just too odd and delusional. Someone mentioned antidepressants (maybe Lu).

I don't believe for 1 second that she walks and gets on an bus to The Hamptons. 

I don't think shes mean at all ...just not all there.