Respected Contributor

Re: OMG!! Dorinda on RHONY Last Night!!!!!

@stevieb wrote:

@I like celery wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

I think there is more to Sonjas story. She can not be of sound mind acting like that...unless it's acting. She's just too odd and delusional. Someone mentioned antidepressants (maybe Lu).

I don't believe for 1 second that she walks and gets on an bus to The Hamptons. 

I don't think shes mean at all ...just not all there.

I think a lot of New Yorkers take the Jitney (bus) to the Hamptons -- especially 20 somethings and early 30s.  Maybe Sonja is thinking she's cooler by riding the Jitney?  Smiley Tongue Smiley LOL 

Yep... the jitney to her friend picking her up in his truck and on to her Mercedes, which she apparently leaves in the Hamptons... In fact, several of the women were showing off their rides last night... Ramona and her Maserati and Lu and her new Mercedes coupe... And then there's Dorinda nearly wiping out pedestrians in that modified motor home she drives...

Yup, I kind of smiled when Sonja's friend picked her up in his truck -- not that there's anything wrong with it, but I was wondering what Sonja really felt about it.  Smiley Happy  I didn't see her in the Mercedes, but I was watching while doing something else. I missed Ramona's Maserati, too!  Need to watch again.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

LuAnn still can't sing.  I wonder why she thinks she can?

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I think it is getting worse.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

She really can't and even once they 'studio-shop' (for want of a better word) her singing, it's still not that great...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'd never expect anyone to show up at a marathon and navigate their way around a crowd of a billion people just so they can maybe see me jog by them or maybe see me near the finish line.

They all could have said they were there and saw her go by. How would she even know?

The cameramen, Carole, Carole's family and Tinsley obviously planned to meet  afterward. I wonder when that scene was filmed--it could have been filmed long after the race.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

That bus scene with Sonja was hilarious.  She's such a mess.

I think she tries to act like an eccentric, rich, society woman and instead just comes off kooky.   

I swear Sonja brought 2 dogs with her.  One was white and one had dyed hair.  I thought she had them both on the bus and then both on the porch when she was walking into LuAnn's.  

Respected Contributor

I thought Sonja only had one dog on the bus, but they did both appear at the same time in the front yard.  But Luann said, "I didn't know you were bringing your dog" singular.  It seems like Luann's dog was outside and ran up to the car.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Van

@VanSleepy wrote:

I thought Sonja only had one dog on the bus, but they did both appear at the same time in the front yard.  But Luann said, "I didn't know you were bringing your dog" singular.  It seems like Luann's dog was outside and ran up to the car.

Yep...I saw the beginning again and the second dog was Lu's. 

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

I think it is getting worse.

@DREAMON

She is absolutely terrible!  Her voice is awful.  It's not even good wtih all the tuning they do,  She sounds like a pot-smoking drag queen.

I think this season so far is great.  I actually like Dorinda, but I do think she has a bit of a drinking problem.  She gets crazy when she drinks. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

That bus scene with Sonja was hilarious.  She's such a mess.

I think she tries to act like an eccentric, rich, society woman and instead just comes off kooky.   

I swear Sonja brought 2 dogs with her.  One was white and one had dyed hair.  I thought she had them both on the bus and then both on the porch when she was walking into LuAnn's.  

@Lipstickdiva

I only saw one dog.  

I do agree with you--she tries to come across as eccentric , rich and high society-she looks ridiculous and appears a bit "dirty" and uncouth.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"