Trusted Contributor

Re: OMG!!!!Blac Chyna is pregnant again!!!!!!

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

Sorry but it seems that she is making having babies her "job".  She lives off child support payments. Why change?

@grandma2pkmhShe has a lot more money than Rob Kardashian. The new guy has no money, so how is she living off of either one of them? 

Honored Contributor

That's a lot of exclamation points....lol    If it is true, there isn't a person in this world who would really be surprised.  No point in pretending otherwise.

Honored Contributor

@SXMGirl wrote:

What is unfortunate is that so many young people look up to her for some reason and this just gives them the wrong idea about how to live.  Very few can live/afford her lifestyle.  Many "celebrities" do not want to be role models, but when you are in the public eye, you definitely have influence whether you want it or not.  

Huh????  If any kid is looking at THAT as role model.  The kid is already doomed.  She's entertainer, nothing less and nothing more but she's no role model.  I totally disagree that celebrities and famous people have to live their lives in any way except the way they choose to live them.  If the woman wants 12 children by 12 different men, that's her business.  She wants a large family and she can afford it.

Honored Contributor

@KarenaJeannette wrote:

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

Sorry but it seems that she is making having babies her "job".  She lives off child support payments. Why change?

@grandma2pkmhShe has a lot more money than Rob Kardashian. The new guy has no money, so how is she living off of either one of them? 

@KarenaJeannette

She gets $20,000 per month in child support from Rob Kardashian for Dream.

Google it.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I don't care who is living off whom.  I'm sure she's not on medicaid so I'm not paying for her children.

What saddens me is the fact that she seems unstable and the way she and Rob were together was far from a healthy relationship and this is the type of environment those children will be raised in.   

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

That's a lot of exclamation points....lol    If it is true, there isn't a person in this world who would really be surprised.  No point in pretending otherwise.

Not because I am shocked! Quite the opposite! I am just a dramatic person! lol! 

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

according to Yahoo News, she is pregnant with an 18 year old man she met on a Christian Dating site! Really??? 

Boy he is some kind of Christian...😄😄😄😄

Respected Contributor

She will need a scorecard for all her baby daddies.  And that is the nicest thing I can say. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@KarenaJeannette wrote:

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

@KarenaJeannette

She gets $20,000 per month in child support from Rob Kardashian for Dream.

Google it.

@KingstonsMom - That order was in 2017 and he could not pay. Now they have 50/50 custody.  Google it. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just read the press with quotes from the new dad to be on the Google machine. 

Nice language and sentiment.  Well rounded Christian. 

Sarcasm font.

Edit to add:  Google his name.