Honored Contributor

If, like me, you will be a 'couch potato' on New Year's Eve, have you chosen any particular network to watch while greeting in 2019?  I think Anderson Cooper and Andy Cohen have an interesting chemisty that could prove to be very entertaining on CNN.  

Respected Contributor

Re: New Year's Eve TV Offerings

I'll watch one of my DVD comedy movies until 11:58, watch the ball drop & then back to the movie.

Honored Contributor

Puhleease!!

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

Just remembered we order the whole series of Barnaby Jones if we get it in time we will watch that.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Respected Contributor

I'll probably be flipping channels and looking for something that appeals. No special favorites -may depend on where the are broadcasting from. But it definitely won't be Anderson Cooper. Not a fan of him or CNN.

Might add that I'll be looking for something (and someone) totally non political.

Respected Contributor

No networks unless someone is showing a movie I am interested in, otherwise may watch my "When Harry Met Sally" DVD. Like the humor in that movie. This movie celebrates 30 year anniversary in 2019. Seriously doubt I'll be awake at midnight.
Respected Contributor

I'll be a couch potato, too.  Will probably check to see what NYE specials are on.  May watch the Sex and the City movie (one of my favorites and I got the DVD for Christmas). 

Honored Contributor

I am always at the mercy of my sister since it's her birthday and we always celebrate at her house.  They usually flip between the specials and end on ABC for the big moment.  

Honored Contributor

I know what I won't watch, any show with Steve Harvey, and I've been over Cooper since he dropped Kathy Griffin. Probably a movie on Netflix.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I don't watch those New Year's programs.  The plan now is to have Chinese food delivered and binge watch something from Netflix.  It is New Year's so we'll open a bottle of champagne...I might bake some brownies.