Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Jordan2

The finale was pretty good as it cleared up a lot of things but one:  Where is William's/MIB brother-in-law?  Did he survive?

On the 1st page of this thread, I posted a couple of links leaking the info that William & MIB are one & the same.

My take on season 2.....

Dr Ford will be resurrected by Arnold/Bernard to somehow run the new narrative(s) w/the help of Arnold/Bernard. 

Did you notice it was never explained how, when or who resurrected Bernard AFTER shooting himself in the head last week?

Maive will spend all of season 2 looking for her daughter who is not really her daughter but is in one of her narratives.  Got that?

Did you see the scenes during the credit roll? Smiley LOL

@Mz iMac, first I'm glad I didn't know what was going to happen. As far as Bernard goes, wasn't he resurrected by the technician who found him when he was with Maeve and her"posse"? I think Ford will be reborn as a "host" like Arnold was.I knew Maeve was going to get off the train, she couldn't leave her "daughter" behind. Yes I did see the part after the credits, I'm sure some missed it as some can't want until the show is over!

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 doh.gifNow I remember.  Had a senior moment.

"As far as Bernard goes, wasn't he resurrected by the technician who found him when he was with Maeve and her"posse"?"

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Frequent Contributor

My DVR quit before the credits rolled. Can you tell me what went on?

Super Contributor

We have to wait till 2018! Wow, I binge watched 6 episodes last Sunday. I think Maeve was stupid to go back but she will be working with Bernard I think...It took till the last show to make everything  make sense! Bernard was a robot,  why did I not know this ! Where is that other Girl? Forgot her name, but she worked with Bernard?

Honored Contributor

@KayinMN

Elsie was killed off Westworld (away from the lab) by Bernard. 

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif