Honored Contributor

Honestly this show doesn't even deserve a thread! I watched this Sunday night at 10:30 p.m. on HBO and it was awful! Now I never give up on a show or movie once I start watching, but I won't be watching this again. Watch at your own risk!

Honored Contributor

Re: New Show Vice Principals

We'll I'm glad no one wasted their time on this show like I did!

Respected Contributor

I recorded it but have not watched it yet but DH did and I could hear him laughing - very unusual fir him as he very rarely watches t.v.  Will have to check it out.

Valued Contributor

I watched it & liked it... but you have to be a fan of that type of humor & Danny McBride.

Honored Contributor

I saw it advertised.  From the advertisement, it looked funny.  I love watching Danny McBride.  I loved his other show he did.  

He usually has a very different kind of comedy.  Very course.  I do want to see it at least once.

It's probably not a show I'd watch every week because I don't watch many comedies week after week.

East Bound and Down was very funny (to me) and I know my late husband would have liked it.  

I can see where some people might not like it.  But then not every show is for everyone.

Thanks for your input.  I'd forgotten to look it up.  I'm glad you gave your honest opinion.  I'll try to come back after I watch it.  

Valued Contributor

@Jordan2  Disgusting, and so vulgar.  Started off with an interesting premise.  Faded to vulgar talk,  including remarks 

to teenagers..............

Honored Contributor

@tennpal15 wrote:

I watched it & liked it... but you have to be a fan of that type of humor & Danny McBride.

@tennpal15 I'm not familiar with Danny McBride,  and maybe this is more of a show for men than women, I don't know. I just know it's not for me!

Honored Contributor

@dulwich Well your husband and I would get along....I like watching this show!  I watch a variety of shows, many of them would apeal mostly to males (so I've found out)....Ha!

Danny McBride and Walton Goggins are very funny (in my opinion).  I used to watch Danny McBride in East Bound and Down, so I figured I'd like this show.

I can see why it's not for everyone but that's what makes life interesting....hummm....maybe that's why I have so many guy friends...I don't know if that's such a good thing...Ha!

Anyway, I had to say I like the show and find it very funny...but then I think I have a sideways sense of humor ...sometimes...

Esteemed Contributor

@Miranda1550 wrote:

@Jordan2  Disgusting, and so vulgar.  Started off with an interesting premise.  Faded to vulgar talk,  including remarks to teenagers..............

--------------------

I agree!!  I started to watch last season's marathon last month and just could not get through it!!  The "jokes" were so forced, poor and sloppy!  Every other sentence was something really inappropriate especially around the school kids!!