Honored Contributor

I didn't reply on either of the two threads when this show premiered because I wasn't sure I would keep watching. I have and surprisingly it's grown on me. Could be my affinity for medical shows.

Anyone else still watching? 

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Honored Contributor

@Tiquewrote:

I didn't reply on either of the two threads when this show premiered because I wasn't sure I would keep watching. I have and surprisingly it's grown on me. Could be my affinity for medical shows.

@Tique, yes I'm still watching, it's one of my many favorite shows!

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2wrote:

@Tiquewrote:

@Tique, yes I'm still watching, it's one of my many favorite shows!

Yes!  Love this show.

I agree--so much is far fetched, but entertainment isn't always reality.  I like most of the actors on this show--stellar cast.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

best new show around. great cast  and enjoyable

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen it yet, but would like to. Have I missed too much? Can I catch up On Demand? It sounds like a show I would really like!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEENwrote:

I haven't seen it yet, but would like to. Have I missed too much? Can I catch up On Demand? It sounds like a show I would really like!!!!!!

I'd imagine you could find it.  It's really good.  It would be easy to catch up.  It's my new favorite show!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEENwrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN, you missed 5 episodes. I can't see why you couldn't catch up On Demand. I would watch in order,especially watch the pilot first.

Respected Contributor

@AuntGwrote:

@RetRN wrote:

Loved the show. Of course, I loved Dr. Kildare and Marcus Welbey M.D. too.

Guess that would make me a senior.

=========

The 'retired' part of your nic pretty much gave away that you are a senior and a nurse!  I'm watching the second episode right now (On Demand) and I'm getting squeamish. 💉💊🏥🚑

I really wanted to watch this show but on an earlier episode, a patient with major, I mean MAJOR foot issues made me hit the remote...his toe fell off!!! That's a deal breaker for me!

Honored Contributor

For those who have seen last night's show, what did you think of the guy with the syrup bottle? I know people do these things but OUCH!!!

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Honored Contributor

@Tiquewrote:

For those who have seen last night's show, what did you think of the guy with the syrup bottle? I know people do these things but OUCH!!!

@Tique, maybe I'm naive, I don't get what someone gets out of doing that! I remember a rumor involving a well known actor and a hamster!