Honored Contributor

Remember the old reality series on E Channel from years ago about Beverly Hills plastic surgeons, one of them featured was Dr Paul Nassif. He was married to his first wife at the time.  A new version begins tonight on E at 10 ET with an all female group of BH plastic surgeons. They say female plastic surgeons in BH are few and far between. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Dr 90210 on E Channel

I remember that show with Dr. Ray, didn't realize that Dr. Nassif was on also.  I do remember him on the Beverly Hills Housewives show with his then wife.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

I remember that show with Dr. Ray, didn't realize that Dr. Nassif was on also.  I do remember him on the Beverly Hills Housewives show with his then wife.

Yes, I remember it was Dr Ray, Dr Nassif, Dr Alter, Dr Diamond and Dr Matlock, each had their own specialites. This show featured their cases in the office and their personal lives. 

Honored Contributor

I remember Dr Rey from the original 90210, I don't remember Dr Nassif from there though. Interesting!

Honored Contributor

I only remember Dr. Nassif from BH Housewives.

Honored Contributor

Is nothing private anymore? I guess not if there are bucks to be made! Saw the previews, no interest in watching.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle wrote:

@twinsister wrote:

Yes, I remember it was Dr Ray, Dr Nassif, Dr Alter, Dr Diamond and Dr Matlock, each had their own specialites. This show featured their cases in the office and their personal lives. 

@Shelbelle
You have a better memory than me!  I just remember Dr. Ray and his family.
Honored Contributor

Dr. Rey got into the shapewear business and tried to sell his stuff on HSN. The presentations for the shapewear was sort of creepy if you asked me.  The doctor would demonstrate how his shapewear mimicked actual surgical procedures and he would have his hands close to the model's bodies trying to explain it...creepy.

Esteemed Contributor

I remember Dr. Rey's wife having ginormous boobs on a painfully thin body. She might have suffered from anorexia, I'm not 100% sure about that or if she was naturally that thin and it was just fans of the show who kept questioning if it was anorexia.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@shaggygirl wrote:

I remember Dr. Rey's wife having ginormous boobs on a painfully thin body. She might have suffered from anorexia, I'm not 100% sure about that or if she was naturally that thin and it was just fans of the show who kept questioning if it was anorexia.

I remember that too! I wonder if they are still married? I just checked on Google, and it shows they are still married, they got married in 2000, and their son is 16 and their daughter is 20 years old! Wow!