Esteemed Contributor

DWTS premier 09/14/2020

[ Edited ]

An hour in, and I am not impressed.  Tyra Banks, as host, is just not cutting it for me...no charm, no wit.  I will finish tonight's episode and then will tune out, unless I can't find anything else to watch.  I think right now, watching paint dry would be more fun. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

It's okay so far-- but I feel like Tyra is 'filling in' for Tom, if that makes sense.

There is such little tv viewing that's about positivity. I'll miss Tom & Erin --  but  I'm still watching for that reason!

I'm enjoying the  music tracks instead of the live band!

Esteemed Contributor

@MamaWick - I'm not enjoying like I have in the past, plus I don't like Tyra Banks.

Honored Contributor

i miss tom and erin!!!!!!

on a positive note, the dancing has been fun......and some surprisingly good.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

i miss tom and erin!!!!!!

on a positive note, the dancing has been fun......and some surprisingly good.

@sunshine45  I Heart Nev! His foxtrot was great.

Esteemed Contributor

I forgot it was on and was watching football. Just tuned in and hardly recognized. Tyra, what has she done to herself? I don't know if it's the lighting, makeup or hair color but IMO she looks terrible. Back to football

Honored Contributor
@MamaWick. With so many graceful deer to watch on your property, you don't need to watch the show.
Valued Contributor

For all the years this show has been on, I have never watched it. I am now because of Carole Baskin. Big Cat Rescue has been in my heart for years. I will support her. I'm also curious to see Johnny Weir as well. Who hosts the show is of no concern to me.

Respected Contributor

I tuned in just to watch Johnny Weir .....

Honored Contributor

Tyra ruined the show.  I hate the audience noise 

There's some good dancers though