Honored Contributor

Netflix's "Mother of the Bride" - Brooke Shields

[ Edited ]

Has anyone watched this one yet?  The previews looked good.   Brooke and Benjamin Bratt both look great.

‘Mother of the Bride’ key art

Brooke Shields as Lana in ‘Mother of the Bride’

Hubba Hubba:

Benjamin Bratt as Will in ‘Mother of the Bride’

Honored Contributor

Re: Netflix's "Mother of the Bride" - Brooke Shields

@San Antonio Gal Thank you for posting, I haven't seen anything about this one yet.  I always enjoy something a bit more light hearted as I endure many Sci Fi and Game of Thrones type of things with DH, LOL!   Happy Mother's day!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I haven't but I just added it to my list to watch.  It looks like a cute movie.  I watched The Idea of You last night on Prime and loved it.  Ann Hathaway is in it.  

Honored Contributor

I went over to Netflix to check something last night and saw that this is their new release.  Looks interesting.  I alsmost didn't recognize Brroke at first.   

I plan on watching it.

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

@San Antonio Gal Thank you for posting, I haven't seen anything about this one yet.  I always enjoy something a bit more light hearted as I endure many Sci Fi and Game of Thrones type of things with DH, LOL!   Happy Mother's day!

@LindaSal Sounds familiar!   My DH loves his action movies and tends to fall asleep while watching many movies that I like to see.

Respected Contributor

I watched it.  For me it was Meh.  Silly story line.  

Contributor

I started to watch it last night, but stopped. Brooke's character was beyond silly and her acting was meh. A pass for me.

Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

Several years ago, I volunteered at LA Mission (a homeless charity) to serve meals on holidays. That Christmas, I got to spend the day serving with Ben Bratt. He was really kind, normal, and fun, and he wasn't hard on the eyes either.

Esteemed Contributor

@Scooby Doo wrote:

I watched it.  For me it was Meh.  Silly story line.  

I thought it was MEH too. I did see it all the way through but not something I would see again. 

Honored Contributor

@Squirrels Are Trash wrote:

@San Antonio Gal 

Several years ago, I volunteered at LA Mission (a homeless charity) to serve meals on holidays. That Christmas, I got to spend the day serving with Ben Bratt. He was really kind, normal, and fun, and he wasn't hard on the eyes either.

Oh wow @Squirrels Are Trash  - lucky you!   Remember back in the day when he and Julia Roberts were an item?   They were such a beautiful couple.

How Julia Roberts and Danny Moder Met and Stayed Married 20 Years

Actress Julia Roberts and boyfriend actor Benjamin Pictures | Getty Images