Respected Contributor

Netflix Series How to Get Away With Murder FINALE

Has anyone here watched the final season (6) of How to Get Away With Murder?  If so, what did you think of the finale ending?  

I thought Viola Davis was phenomenal in this series, as were all the other actors and their characters.  

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

Re: Netflix Series How to Get Away With Murder FINALE

@ciao_bella wrote:

Has anyone here watched the final season (6) of How to Get Away With Murder?  If so, what did you think of the finale ending?  

I thought Viola Davis was phenomenal in this series, as were all the other actors and their characters.  

@ciao_bella . Yes I watched this series from the very beginning to the end. Loved it, and you are so right-Viola Davis was phenomenal! I watched the very last episode twice!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was disappointed with the finale.  

Esteemed Contributor

I liked the finale - I personally love when they give you a peek into the characters’ futures. The aging makeup was horrible, but otherwise it really was a relatively happy ending (well, with some exceptions) and I didn’t have a problem with that.

And it ended the same way it began - a very nice touch.
Respected Contributor

For me, the OP of this thread, I was disappointed with the ending.. It's not that I wanted to see everyone live happily ever after, but after all the intriguing twists and turns in the entire series, I thought it might have a more creative, interesting ending..  

Also...agreed that the 'aging'  of the characters was really bad.

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Super Contributor

I absolutely loved this show.  Any setting where you have powerhouses such as Viola Davis and Cicely Tyson on screen together has to be phenomenal.  I was happy with ending in the sense that everyone appeared to move on with their lives sans drama.  However, a part of me did expect a more British-style tragic ending.