Honored Contributor
True story...trying to solve a murder. Love Netflix original shows.
Honored Contributor

Re: NetFlix-The Keeper

[ Edited ]

Same here. I'm just starting episode 3! Those women investigating are a hoot! Sad content but I admire them greatly for not letting it rest. 

Valued Contributor

I have to check this one out.  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Omg I am glued to episode 6. This is my hometown and my world as a Catholic educated child, all 12 years. I had relatives who went to Seton High when it was an all girls school back in the 40's. This is very personal for me. The convent, priest's home, the nuns, the dark confessionals, all so cloaked in mystery and tradition and not all of it good.  My parents protected my sisters and I fiercely and always encouraged us to tell anything inappropriate no matter who, and this was in the 60s when folks kept everything quiet. Not my mom - she was ahead of her time.  My heart goes out to these women who are survivors of Maskell. This man served at my parish when I was a child for a brief period of time, but I have absolutely no recollection of him and neither do my friends who went to school with me. What a maniac. 

Respected Contributor

Our local late news out of Baltimore just reported the docudrama has brought out possibly some more folks who could have information some 50 years later. They are asked to report any tips or leads to Balto City PD.

Esteemed Contributor

More bad news for the CC.  I could tell stories also of the abuse in the CC.  I have dropped all religions, studied with many.  I now just go to God and pray and read my bible.  You don't need to pay money for someone to pray for you.  God hears and forgives.

Honored Contributor

Thanks, I think I will be checking this out. I already have a list for my Netflix show, I better get watching.

Super Contributor

I finished watching this and it was a shocker..    Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

More bad news for the CC.  I could tell stories also of the abuse in the CC.  I have dropped all religions, studied with many.  I now just go to God and pray and read my bible.  You don't need to pay money for someone to pray for you.  God hears and forgives.

Huhhh???

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
True story...trying to solve a murder. Love Netflix original shows.

Yes worth watching.   I haven't finished yet.