Esteemed Contributor

All things DAYS, wk of 05/22

Here we go again...

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 05/22

S.S.D.D.

Respected Contributor

Good morning!!

This is what I'd like to see happen this week:

While I am looking forward to Theo and Ciara getting to the bottom of the Wyatt's involvement, I sure hope Claire is not part of any of the scenes.  Maybe someone will text her and she'll have to go to the park bench or something.

I'd like to see Brady live.

I'd like to see Nicole and Holly together and not see Xander any longer. 

That's all.  I'm easy to please this week.

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood  I don't think that's asking too much.

Respected Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

Good morning!!

While I am looking forward to Theo and Ciara getting to the bottom of the Wyatt's involvement, I sure hope Claire is not part of any of the scenes.  Maybe someone will text her and she'll have to go to the park bench or something.

@BarbiHollywood  -  These are perfect!  May I add, I'd like to not hear any whispering all week long.  A woman can dream!Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

Good morning!!

@BarbiHollywood  -  These are perfect!  May I add, I'd like to not hear any whispering all week long.  A woman can dream!Woman LOL

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

Good morning!!

I totally agree and that includes not hearing any more whispering.  Would like to see most of the "kids" gone---Ciara, Joey, Claire, Jade, and now there should be no place for Wyatt if it is true that Ciara is leaving.   Maybe Abby and her "new hubby" can leave too.  She is so ho-hum and whiney all the time.   I wanted her with Chad, but her character is so blah now.   Glad to see John back.  I also want Brady to live and find some happiness for a change.

Respected Contributor

@IlliniGirl88   and @Daysdee   How could I have forgotten about the whispering??!!  Yes of course, it has to stop.  Eric and Hope do it, but, sorry, John's the worst.  (I've even noticed on The Q, Dennis Basso's voice changes, too -- the longer he talks, the more of a distinctive change his voice makes.)  Anyhoo.  I'm pretty sure Theo and Ciara will be front and center today so I hope her acting is up to snuff to pull the storyline off.  If she stands there trying to keep her lips closed around her teeth and not able to pull off tears, then she really did need to go.  This will be a test for her acting ability.

Wondering how long poor Holly has gone without a diaper change at this point.  From the preview pix I've seen, I guess we'll see in the next ten minutes if Nic's in the same floral, flowy dress.  How convenient that Xander just happened to have that dress ready for her to fit perfectly in.  And, while we're talking fashion here, how convenient, too, that Gabi brought along a whole buncha perfectly coordinated outfits for her impromptu "stowaway" trip to Greece.  Wow.  Necklaces, bags, earrings.  Maybe she had one of those Lug bags from The Q packed and ready.  You know how much stuff those bags hold!!! 

Our silly little show starts here in 9 minutes so I might as well go get comfy on my perch and watch.  Or fall asleep.  Either can happen.

Check back later.

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood

you forgort...no more crying,etc from Nicole!!   !She won't have a face soon ..lol!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

So Deimos's hired hand takes the amulet from Chad, shakes it, hears it rattle.  Now, Deimos opens an empty box.  So what made the noise, writers????

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick

good question..writers how about a answer..are you trying to pull a fast one on us again?

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."