Honored Contributor

i guess i am the only one.....that episode last night brought a few tears to my eyes.....several different times.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

life imitating art?

Hayden Panettiere Enters Treatment for Postpartum Depression

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2015/10/13/hayden-panettiere-postpartum-depression-enters-treatmen...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

life imitating art?

Hayden Panettiere Enters Treatment for Postpartum Depression

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2015/10/13/hayden-panettiere-postpartum-depression-enters-treatmen...

I know I just read that too.....How weird???? I hope she gets the help she needs! 

Honored Contributor

Wow, had no idea, I saw her not too long ago on Kelly and Michael, seemd so upbeat, and talking about her baby with such pride and joy. Thisstoryline must have been quite difficult for her to do, she is also so young, only 26.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I think Nashville will be gone by the end of this season.

Since the first year, this show is always on the edge of being cut.  Last year there were talks about it being moved from Nashville and filmed elsewhere because of the cost. 

It won't shock me if the show gets canceled either. 

Honored Contributor

So, what did everyone think about Scarlet's new do?? Actress, Clare Bowen, really did cut her hair off and donate it to cancer patients, she herself, had childhood cancer.

Honored Contributor

Re: Nashville Premiere

[ Edited ]

Honestly, I think her new harido is hideous. I figured that they would get rid of the hair extensions at some point but wow. 

By the way, I am a cancer survivor and had to shave off my hair which was naturally about a long as her fake extensions on the show. I didn't wear a wig because it's just not who I am to wear something fake. It took probably five years for my hair to get back to the length it was. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

My niece just commented to me, she also thought it was an awful hair cut on her. Jaxs Mom, so glad yours is way behind you now.

Honored Contributor

Re: Nashville Premiere

[ Edited ]

Thanks

I goggled it and saw a story where she said that she cut it off after reading a story about a little girl with cancer who thought she couldn't be a princess because her hair wasn't long. So she wanted to make a statement that hair doesn't make you beautiful. 

I don't know, if it makes her feel good to do it, more power to her. I thought it was a sweet gesture when my husband shaved his head when I had to shave mine. But I also thought it was completely unnecessary. His hair was already short anyway and he's a guy. I'd have told my daughter not to do it if she'd had the idea, but she was a child when I was sick. I think we can support people emotionally without having to change our physical appearance. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

there were some beautiful songs on last nights show!

was that the last show that hayden pnnettiere filmed for the season so far? i know she is in a facility now in real life for her depression.