Honored Contributor

I am guessing that it would have been her last show filmed so far. Boy, Jeff's sis sure was a piece of work, she and Jeff inherited the same genes.

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen the episode yet, but will watch tonight. I have always thought that Scarlett had too much hair for such a tiny face, so will have to see what this new hair cut looks like.......I am so surprised they killed Jeff off-did not expect that! He really was a piece of work....I will be really surprised if this show is back next season......

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I haven't seen the episode yet, but will watch tonight. I have always thought that Scarlett had too much hair for such a tiny face, so will have to see what this new hair cut looks like.......I am so surprised they killed Jeff off-did not expect that! He really was a piece of work....I will be really surprised if this show is back next season......

Her hair is just very, very short, way too short.

Honored Contributor

I too always thought Scarlett's hair was too much for her.  But I do not like this cut at all.  I also don't like the color.  It's now a dishwater blonde. That's my natural haircolor which is why I color it.  LOL

I think the sentiment behind why she cut off her hair is heart warming and she is a sweetheart to have done that.  But I don't think she needed to go as short as she did.  It's her hair but personally, I just don't like it.

I was shocked they killed Jeff off the show.  I never saw that coming.  And yeah, what a sister!