Honored Contributor

Re: Naked and Afraid XL on Discovery

Well, you probably wouldn't know the difference anyway between a HE and a HER.  I mean it's probably cold at night.

Honored Contributor

I never watched it through until today.  I can understand why they're naked.  Because it takes away worrying about covering yourself up.  It makes you way more vulnerable.  I can totally understand it.

I think it's the luck of the draw though whether you will make it.  It seems like it's mostly about the partner you get.  They always put on strong minded and knowledgable person with a weaker one who sometimes doesn't even know which end is up.

Right now I'm watching a Green Beret with a mother of three.  She knows nothing and has never killed anything.  Even I've had to kill copperhead snakes around my house (2 times).

I could never survive more than 1 day.  I'd never volunteer in the first place.  I'm with some of you.  Who in their right mind would even want to do that?

I read an article where it was like (does a romance ever happen)?  The people I read about said, "Are you kidding"?  "We either hate each other after a few days and/or we're trying to figure out how to get water and food.  A romance, no way".

It really shows (in my opinion) how men are physically stronger than women, but women don't usually feel like they have anything to prove.  I think after women decide 'we don't have to have a b*tc*h  fest with each other and can do this, they will work better together.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

That guy , tonight, sure had a great butt ! 

(I wouldn't be afraid) LOL

%smshark.gif

Honored Contributor

Hey! I've been a widow now for almost 11 years!  It's been a long time since I've seen a butt.  I forgot how amazing they are!  Ha!

It's interesting seeing the differences in how male and female are built.  Very little fat on even overweight males.

It's soooooo unfair!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Seems like the men are always nice on there and the women just want to carp about every little thing. It's like men have to put up with them.

"I don't feel like I'm being listened too"

"I don't think I'm being treated fairly". 

always carping...........My husband would holler "can it lady or I'll throw you in the gator lake". LOL

%smshark.gif

Honored Contributor

That guy on now, Bo, he looks so much like my late husband it's weird.  He's nice to look at and was sooo kind to her!  My late husband was a Ranger in the Army and Honor Guard.  Maybe that's why I like Bo.......no!  He's just kind and cute.

Do you think their mates ever get jealous?  Did you see the post I made about 2 weeks ago where I saw one of the women was having her time of the month there?

Wouldn't that have drawn unwanted animals......not to mention just ugh!

Honored Contributor

Yeah, I was in on the conversation, but, now with the new boards and 'eyes' I try to tone it down. If somebody wants to pick a fight with me and there's couple that always do I just let them run with the ball and I get out of the thread. LOL

Honored Contributor

I turned it off tonight couldn't stand it with them eating those raw animals and finding a tapeworm inside of a fish or something I couldn't go it any more and turned over and watched Jay King on HSN. I'm a strong woman, but, I'm civilized not eating no grubs or tape worms. Please, Louise !

Honored Contributor

sharke, you made me laugh!  Women were intimitated by my husband.  He was always kind but in business very no nonsense.  Every women he dealt with wanted to talk to me and I'd say, "I don't know what you're talking about.  You'll have to talk to my husband".  Ha!

I think he'd have said to the camera people, just get her out of here, I want to do it by myself!  I never worried about him messing around, he was busy doing his own thing.  Sitting on the plane (always had to be the aisle near the plane door) I'd say to him, "You'd better save me first".  I knew just because my girls would have killed him, he'd save me first!   Ha!

You are so right.  I've been watching it off and on all day and the women complain constantly.  Makes me embarrassed, but that's the way I'd be probably.  Ha!

Honored Contributor

I take that back (about the guy but ).....Darin's looks a little more like mine (flabby and dimples galore).