Esteemed Contributor

It was a very slow start but I enjoyed this season. It felt like it was starting to get going.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess I agree. I got sick of Gibbs a long time ago. Not interest in a prequel. They should stop beating this dead horse and let it end.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids I think Mark Harmon is the Executive Producer. 

Respected Contributor

I always enjoyed it. It was entertaining without requiring any thinking. I loved the location. But I suspect because it was filmed in Hawaii it was expensive and that was probably a large factor.

Honored Contributor

That's a surprise.

Honored Contributor

Re: NCIS: Hawaii Cancelled

[ Edited ]

@Icegoddess wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

I tried watching "Hawaii" when it first came out, but I never did care for it.

I was just getting into "NCIS: Australia", but they just showed a few episodes and it was gone.  Not sure what its status is.

@geezerette I got the impression watching the NCIS Universe 1000th episode celebration show that NCIS Sydney was quite popular.  I didn't even know it existed.  I don't know about the future of it though.  

NCIS Hawaii just didn't work for me for whatever reason.  They're bringing in a new NCIS though following how Gibbs got started, a prequel I guess.  I have no interest in that either.  

@Icegoddess 

Yep, that's the correct name of the show.  Thanks for the correction.👍

I'm not interested in a prequel about Gibbs at all either.

There also will be a spin-off with "Tony" and "Ziva", but that will go to Paramount +.  I don't have that and don't plan on getting it.  Spin-offs rarely work for me anyway.

I'd rather watch the old reruns of the orginal "NCIS".🤷‍♀️

Trusted Contributor

Re: NCIS: Hawaii Cancelled

[ Edited ]

I used to be a fan of the original NCIS when it first started but quit watching after awhile maybe it was because I got tired of Gibbs.  Never watched NCIS: Hawaii and read somewhere when Vanessa Lachey first got the part she and Nick were so ecstatic they moved the family and re-located to Hawaii.  It's a shame that the series got cancelled.

Honored Contributor

These many multiple procedural shows that they keep reinventing in different cities and so on ran their course with me years ago. How many different iterations of NCIS, FBI, L&O, CSI and on and on and on do they think they can toss out there and have them remain entertaining? As for this one, I gave it one outing. Terrible show, weak cast, bad acting and now it's gone.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I watched a few episodes when it first came on tv. I didn't enjoy and quit watching. I began this season because I liked LL Cool J. I thought he added something different to the storylines. They probably added him because the show was struggling. It doesn't surprise me it was cancelled. I never thought Vanessa Lachey was a good fit. 

I was disappointed when they cancelled NCIS: New Orleans. I liked the casts and stories. They lasted for 7 seasons. 

Super Contributor

@elatedi agree with you.  I was disappointed when NCIS: New Orleans was canceled.  I enjoyed both the location and the cast.  CCH Pounder & Scot Bakula being two of my favs, held the show together even with the revolving cast members.