Honored Contributor

The captain was shot and killed.  I think that will leave room for Jake to go back to being captain ... I think.

@violann wrote:

PLEASE post the spoiler with a spoiler warning!!!!! I missed last night but saw the end of the 2/17 episode. WHAT HAPPENED?😩

Honored Contributor

Wow, since this wasn't a spoiler thread, why do that?   

Please spoiler tag it, as she asked so that others aren't spoiled in a non-spoiler thread.

Honored Contributor

I don't know how this show is doing in the ratings ... does anyone know?   I sure hope this show is renewed for next year.  I like it a lot.

Honored Contributor

OMG !!

I missed the ending!!    Laura met Jake and his date at the restaurant and she asked to speak with him for a minute.  

That's when my TV flipped stations to start recording another show ... and I missed the ending!!    What happened?

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

OMG !!

I missed the ending!!    Laura met Jake and his date at the restaurant and she asked to speak with him for a minute.  

That's when my TV flipped stations to start recording another show ... and I missed the ending!!    What happened?

@Tinkrbl44- she told Jake that she still loved him, they had a prolonged kiss....she told him not to do it and he told her that her timing was terrible....so they are looking at each other and his gf enters and asks them what happened as she was crying and they were just kinda looking at each other....Laura looks down at the GF's hand and the engagement ring is on her finger...it ends there....

Honored Contributor

@Stray wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

OMG !!

@Tinkrbl44- she told Jake that she still loved him, they had a prolonged kiss....she told him not to do it and he told her that her timing was terrible....so they are looking at each other and his gf enters and asks them what happened as she was crying and they were just kinda looking at each other....Laura looks down at the GF's hand and the engagement ring is on her finger...it ends there....

Oh wow .....  talk about a cliff hanger!    Thanks !

Respected Contributor

Re: Mysteries of Laura

[ Edited ]

I'd love to see Jake go back to Laura but I hate to see him just dump his girlfriend.  After he asked her to marry him and gave her a ring it just seems cruel to throw her aside.   

Although I believe that Laura never stopped loving Jake she really did take much too long to let him know. 

Now that there is another woman in the picture she is finally making her move.  I wonder if it may be too late?

Honored Contributor

I think Jake's new fiancee, Jen, will give the ring back .... she'll realize things aren't over between Jake and Laura.

Respected Contributor

This show is on the bubble for cancellation.  They did add episodes this year because it gained popularity.  We shall see.