Honored Contributor

I noticed that Movies! TV station will show a movie and a few weeks later TCM shows the same movie. The other week I watched Mildred Pierce and a few days later TCM showed Mildred Pierce. Today I watched After the Thin Man. And TCM is showing After the Thin Man on July 29. Same with Mutiny on the Bounty (1962) was shown today on Movies! and TCM is showing Mutiny on the Bounty (1962) on August 3. Later today Movies is showing Babes in Arms and TCM is showing Babes in Arms on September 9. 

So I looked up Movies! and it said That Movies! showed "Walt Disney Studios (including those released by 20th Century Fox); however, titles from Sony Pictures Entertainment (including those released by Columbia Pictures and TriStar Pictures), Paramount Pictures, (including those syndicated by Trifecta Entertainment & Media), Warner Bros., ReTV, Peter Rodgers Organization, Multicom Entertainment Group and CBS Television Distribution are also shown on the network. "

And recently TCM started to show Disney movies. It seemed like once a month or so. I never noticed Disney movies before on TCM.

Is the Movies! station related to TCM in any way?