Esteemed Contributor

DESIGNATED SURVIVOR --LOVE IT

[ Edited ]

I have been binging on Designated Survivor for the last five nights and can't get enough of it.  I'm going to be sad when it ends and planning to be ready for a new show immediately after it ends so I won't have a withdrawal.

I prefer to watch series shows and found quite a few good ones in the past, can anyone suggest other good series?  I like action, shows that move fast, not slow sappy ones.  All of your suggestions will be appreciated. 

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

Re: DESIGNATED SURVIVOR --LOVE IT

@Lindsays Grandma   Like you, I also enjoyed watching this series.  Have you watched Kiefer's other series, '24'?  I like that a lot too!   I also like a series called 'Burn Notice' which I'm watching now.   It's fast moving, fun to watch and has very good reviews.  

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Respected Contributor

Yes, you should definitely watch 24 it was great!  I have not watched the new season of Designated Survivor on Netflix yet, but will.  I also loved that show.  The only shows that I was hooked on are over.  Did you ever watch Scandal? Also loved Suits, the last episodes will be airing soon.  Also like Blacklist.

Esteemed Contributor

@ciao_bella...I haven't watched the ones you mentioned but I just added them to my list.  Thanks for your suggestions.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@lovesallanimals...I haven't watched Scandal or Blacklist but I will check them out.  I watched a couple of the Suits shows but lost interest.  There are so many shows to watch and I can't tell you how many I started and didn't like.

Woman Frustrated

Respected Contributor

there's an old series called, "in plain sight" about witness relocation, that i really liked. it was probably 3-4 seasons long.

Honored Contributor

I tried watching and liking "Designated Survivor" since I'm a big fan of Keifer Sutherland. As I watched, I found it to be unrealistic in its content. I found myself laughing and saying "really?" in many of their storylines. I prefer watching cable series and this just seemed like a network production. I gave it a good chance but bailed. I'm very surprised Netflix picked it up. 

"Pure Michigan"
Valued Contributor

Thank you for the recommendation. we started watching it last night and we're hooked already.Breaking Bad was probably the best series we've seen.