Respected Contributor

Movie: Unsung Hero

[ Edited ]

DH and I were treated to an advanced screening of the movie, "Unsung Hero" last night.  It officially comes out tomorrow.  I highly recommend it if you like family-oriented and feel good movies. It is just a really sweet movie with a universal message of supporting and holding your family close. Everyone in the theater stood and clapped at the end.Heart

REMOVAL OF LINK

Unsung Hero (2024) - IMDb

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Valued Contributor

@Pandalady  Thank you for your recommendation of this movie.  DH and I like to go to the movie theatre. We will plan to see "Unsung Hero" when it comes to our local theatre.  

Honored Contributor

Didn't know Candace Cameron Bure is in it.

Respected Contributor

Re: Movie: Unsung Hero

[ Edited ]

@SharkE wrote:

Didn't know Candace Cameron Bure is in it.

If you watch the movie trailer, you will see the scene with her in it.  She asks the family if they are from England.  She has her hair darker in the movie.

She is also an executive producer for the movie.

Respected Contributor

@shy bobcat wrote:

@Pandalady  Thank you for your recommendation of this movie.  DH and I like to go to the movie theatre. We will plan to see "Unsung Hero" when it comes to our local theatre.  

@shy bobcat You are so welcome.  You will really enjoy it!  I cried through most of it!Heart  Let me know what you and DH think of it, once you see it!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pandalady  We probably won't see it in the theatre, but we're definitely going to watch it when it comes to our TV. Glad you liked it!

Respected Contributor

I understand!  You will enjoy it @PA Mom-mom!  Cat Very Happy

Valued Contributor

Yesterday, DH and I went to see "Unsung Hero."  It was a really good movie. I thought it was entertaining and had many messages that one could leave with.  I didn't know it was based on a true story. I am glad I saw it and would even see it again. Thank you for recommending it @Pandalady 

Valued Contributor

This movie would be a wonderful choice for Morher's Day viewing (the mother, Helen, is the "Unsung Hero"). We saw the movie this week and enjoyed it very much. It is a faith based movie and a true story. The children in the movie are adorable, but the mother's performance (portrayed by Daisy Betts, an Australian actress) is riveting. Family values are at the heart of this movie. Candace Cameron Bure is an executive producer of the movie and also is in the movie. Well done!

Respected Contributor

@shy bobcat I am so glad you and your DH enjoyed the movie.  It is so inspirational and it is a wonderful true story!Heart