Honored Contributor

I got very nostalgic when I ran across this picture.........they look so good.I want to go back!

Moonlighting: Bruce Willis & Cybill Shepherd's TV comedy/drama was a  surprising success - Click Americana

Respected Contributor

Re: Moonlighting

[ Edited ]

@Judaline wrote:

I got very nostalgic when I ran across this picture.........they look so good.I want to go back!

Moonlighting: Bruce Willis & Cybill Shepherd's TV comedy/drama was a  surprising success - Click Americana

I used to Love Moonlighting!  I get nostalgic the same way whenever I watch old shows.  I'd give anything to be able to go back to the 80s with everything I know now and start fresh!  

Esteemed Contributor

A few weeks ago, I had Alexa play the theme song to Moonlighting.

Esteemed Contributor

I will NEVER forget the magic🔥 he and Sybil shared on screen! ❤❤❤ Their charisma, and chemistry was GOLDEN!!!😊👍 Though the beloved, wickedly handsome Bruce is facing the toughest "job" of his life, he will always be the smooth-talking ladies man David Addison to me!💖 THANK you for sharing this feel-good, nostalgic photo.❤ It instantly made me smile, and brought back such warm memories!!!🥰

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

I liked the theme song but that was about it, that was one show I just couldnt get into. 

Respected Contributor

I was a big fan of his music and wore out my cassette tape. 

Respected Contributor

"Do bears bear, do bees bee"

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Esteemed Contributor

It's available (finally) on Hulu. Great show. 

Honored Contributor

Be still my heart!Heart

Frequent Contributor

I love the show.