Respected Contributor

Re: Monday 7/17/2017 Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

on sunday I watched mark and josh play pool and mark called josh out for not calling his shots before he took them and it made josh mad because mark wasn't calling his shots before and mark wasn't (and paul was there trying to interfere by saying the table needed to be balanced which they didn't do)  

I guess with the people in this cast they needed someone like Paul to keep things going  but I still don't like him.   

Esteemed Contributor

This may seem surprising as I was a huge Christmas fan but I kind of hate the way she's been treating Dom.

Granted Dom is a little wacky but I didn't see her do anything to Christmas yet Christmas is treating her like she's a pariah. Dom was loyal to her when she was on the block, and unless I'm missing something, doesn't deserve to be treated with such disdain. 

I understand (or at least think I understand) why Paul is maligning Dom. It isn't nice but it is the game and it's his agenda. Maybe Christmas is just backing up Paul so he succeeds but I expected her to have more compassion. It's hard to respect her if all she is doing is being a puppet for Paul. 

There's no reason she couldn't vote for Dom to go without treating her like she has no feelings--especially after them having been allies. I'm sorry to say it but I'm disappointed in her behavior.

Respected Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

Josh can dish it but he can't take it. Mark lacks manners, common sense, and restraint. Throwing hot sauce in someone's face is assault and he should be eliminated. 

Jason has no empathy or compassion for animals, if he did he wouldn't be involved with rodeos.  

@occasionalrainrodeos always made me cringe...the deliberate tripping of the animals and tying up their legs yet there used to be someone that posted she and her family were big on rodeos and she claimed they were not harmed so for awhile I thought she was correct but I never got over the cringe factor and can't bring myself to go to one or watch on tv. 

Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor

@sabatini wrote:

@Annabellethecat66, here:

Victor Arroyo III (@elfitvic) | Twitter

Victor Arroyo III

@sabatinihe would've been a big hit in caveman days...all the cavewomen chasing after him wanting a piece of him. 

Regular Contributor

@tucka wrote:

No response to my saying i thought they were making fun of joshes speech, and last night they were really picking on him. he has grown and is taking it rather well.Some of it is just joking with him ,but picking on his speech should not be allowed. Surprise, i am becoming fond of him and Rameses.

I am not enjoying this cast as much as past years,the majority seem so phony.Elena is something else,always pointing out her big .....,and showing them enough please.Raven has fallen from any likeable thing i could say. Matt who is he? Still like Kevin he is funny. Dominque can go,Mark is so,so. Losing unterest in Christmas and her selfcentered accident.Jessica no interest at all in her.Like Alec,Paul,and jason is so,so.Well this could change day y day. And who are your favorites?Tucka.

I have watched Big Brother every year from day one.   I've never been a fan of Paul, but at least he is entertaining, and that is more than I can say for the rest of this year's cast. Gosh he sure has learned how to play this game.  I remember the beginning of last year when he didn't have a clue, but caught on fast.

Sometimes it feels like this show is like watching a train wreck.  I enjoy reading everyone's comment more than watching the show. 

Trusted Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@tucka wrote:

No response to my saying i thought they were making fun of joshes speech, and last night they were really picking on him. he has grown and is taking it rather well.Some of it is just joking with him ,but picking on his speech should not be allowed. Surprise, i am becoming fond of him and Rameses.

I am not enjoying this cast as much as past years,the majority seem so phony.Elena is something else,always pointing out her big .....,and showing them enough please.Raven has fallen from any likeable thing i could say. Matt who is he? Still like Kevin he is funny. Dominque can go,Mark is so,so. Losing unterest in Christmas and her selfcentered accident.Jessica no interest at all in her.Like Alec,Paul,and jason is so,so.Well this could change day y day. And who are your favorites?Tucka.

I will respond to you Tucka, my friend! About Josh's speech--I hated it, but he did have the right to say it. Also, it wasn't something that came out of the blue because Cody and Jess were really horrible to him. They called him some really hateful names, so it came from a place of honesty. Personally, I just hate those type of revenge speeches. 

It's kind of unfortunate for Josh because a lot of the progress he was making has come to a screeching halt this afternoon. A prank gone wrong, and Josh's subsequent outburst, is setting him up as a target. He just doesn't seem to know when enough is enough and he ends up going to a place where it's just way too much. 

I wish I could say who is my favorite but I don't really know. I've always liked Paul for his ability to entertain (I really, really, miss "Coffee with Paul"). I also love to watch him manipulate the game. I don't really dislike any of them, other than Jess, and she's keeping herself so far under the radar it's as if she's not even there right now. Like you said, it changes from day to day. 

suzie thank you for responding, I didn't mean joshes speech at the eviction ceremony, i meant how he talks doesn't pronounce his words correctly,they make fun of that.wow right after I wrote here today the fight happened,i think it was building up,josh has been picked on ,mark has been changing lately   being mad alot,and josh is a easy one to come down on.What mark did was so wrong ,pouring hot sauce in someones eyes? that is dangerous,who knows it could have caused permanet damage..In the past b.b. shows people have been evicted for less than that,,i think Mark needs to go,that was wrong.He is going around acting like it was no big deal.has big brother even talked to him? why didn't they stop it right away?Remember chef Jo and Russell that was nothing compared to someone pouring hot sauce in your eyes.Yes josh should have just went to the d.r. and let them handle it,wasn't a boring day after all.Tucka.

Trusted Contributor

@lilybelle wrote:

@tucka wrote:

I have watched Big Brother every year from day one.   I've never been a fan of Paul, but at least he is entertaining, and that is more than I can say for the rest of this year's cast. Gosh he sure has learned how to play this game.  I remember the beginning of last year when he didn't have a clue, but caught on fast.

Sometimes it feels like this show is like watching a train wreck.  I enjoy reading everyone's comment more than watching the show. 

lillybell, I also have watched from day one,the show has changed ,but wow the fight today was anything but boring,but so wrong,again Mark should not have poured hot sauce in joshes eyes,and as you know  others have been evicted for less than that,they should at least penalize for it,so thanks for responding Tucka.

Trusted Contributor

hubba, hubba all you fans of Victor,[annabelacarte] another picture of him is on jokers and it is a doozey georgeous,I would put it on here but don't know how to do that,I did print a copy of it for ME,ha,ha.

Tucka.

Esteemed Contributor

@tucka, oops, sorry about that! I thought you meant Josh's speech to Cody. 

I agree 100%, making fun of how he talks is really cruel. The weird thing to me is I don't even notice it. He has an accent, and seems like he's congested a lot of the time, but I don't hear him mispronouncing words. 

I don't think Mark throwing the hot sauce/pickle juice was meant to hurt Josh but that's no excuse. It was more like a joke, but it was a bad decision for sure. I have a feeling he will at least be warned by production. Also, I wonder if he isn't getting somewhat of a pass because instead of Josh going to production he went to the store room and came back at Mark with the ketchup and ranch. What a bunch of babies, lol.