Trusted Contributor

Re: Monday 7/17/2017 Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

No response to my saying i thought they were making fun of joshes speech, and last night they were really picking on him. he has grown and is taking it rather well.Some of it is just joking with him ,but picking on his speech should not be allowed. Surprise, i am becoming fond of him and Rameses.

I am not enjoying this cast as much as past years,the majority seem so phony.Elena is something else,always pointing out her big .....,and showing them enough please.Raven has fallen from any likeable thing i could say. Matt who is he? Still like Kevin he is funny. Dominque can go,Mark is so,so. Losing unterest in Christmas and her selfcentered accident.Jessica no interest at all in her.Like Alec,Paul,and jason is so,so.Well this could change day y day. And who are your favorites?Tucka.

Respected Contributor

@Danky wrote:

@lovescats wrote:

right now Jason is the person I dislike the most because among the other things I saw this afternoon Raven was telling the story of passing a 4 foot alligator in the road and he said that's when he'd like to have a bag of chihuahuas and go and feed them to it 

maybe it is a tie between paul and jason  

@lovescats-----even though I live 20 miles outside of Manhattan I have a small farm. Goats, dogs, chickens, rabbits, sheep, ducks and a pig. This week 18 Guinea fowl will be delivered to help cut down the tick population. 

When people say things like what you heard Jason say, I don't find it disturbing at all. People say goofy things....he probably has pets that he would die for. 

Another poster mentioned a rabbit story regarding Jason. We do the same thing.....breed and raise meat rabbits. I think he just has a very matter of fact attitude about nature. The first time fox then coyote killed off a bunch of our hens, I was upset but I realized it is survival of the fittest, had an electric fence installed 

around the free range and coop areas, made sure the German shepards were out at night and that was that. I do have a little bit of concern in that we have found bear scat on the property. That could be a real problem.

Anyway--- sorry that I went off on a tangent and sorry that his careless remarks were upsetting to you. I think it was his carefree attempt at humor.

I don't think any of those stories have anything to do with joking about feeding a bag of chihuahuas to an alligator. what does that have to with survival of the fittest?  I won't say his remarks upset me his remarks showed me who he is.    I said I didn't like him not that I was upset.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

There was a pretty good fight (not physical) between Mark and Josh that started with a game of pool. 

Josh says he won, Mark says he won. The bet was whoever lost had to drink a glass of pickle juice mixed with hot sauce. Josh brought the glass to Mark and Mark said "Did you beat me fair and square?" When Josh said yes, Mark threw the  juice in his face saying he gave him a chance to tell the truth but he lied (throwing the juice was actually Elena's idea but she said she was joking).

Josh was upset because he got hot sauce in his eye and nose. A few minutes later Josh came out with a bottle of ketchup and mayonnaise and threw it on Mark. Feeds went down and now the men babies are very mad. 

Mark came in and tried to apologize but Josh is having none of it. He's also losing it over everything that's been building up inside him for a while. He really needs to chill out. He's going to end up alienating himself. Christmas is trying to talk him down.

*edited for a majorly important correction -- the condiment formerly identified as mayonnaise in the above story was in actuality a bottle of ranch salad dressing. Oops! Smiley Very Happy

If you want to see it on the feeds it starts at 3:30 on camera 1.

Honored Contributor

@tucka I saw where you said you weren't enjoying this cast as much as others.

I totally agree with you.  I feel like they aren't interesting and can't make up their mind what they want to do.  I'm not a follower/big fan of the show but last year I did enjoy watching it.  This year, not much.

Esteemed Contributor

@tucka wrote:

No response to my saying i thought they were making fun of joshes speech, and last night they were really picking on him. he has grown and is taking it rather well.Some of it is just joking with him ,but picking on his speech should not be allowed. Surprise, i am becoming fond of him and Rameses.

I am not enjoying this cast as much as past years,the majority seem so phony.Elena is something else,always pointing out her big .....,and showing them enough please.Raven has fallen from any likeable thing i could say. Matt who is he? Still like Kevin he is funny. Dominque can go,Mark is so,so. Losing unterest in Christmas and her selfcentered accident.Jessica no interest at all in her.Like Alec,Paul,and jason is so,so.Well this could change day y day. And who are your favorites?Tucka.

I will respond to you Tucka, my friend! About Josh's speech--I hated it, but he did have the right to say it. Also, it wasn't something that came out of the blue because Cody and Jess were really horrible to him. They called him some really hateful names, so it came from a place of honesty. Personally, I just hate those type of revenge speeches. 

It's kind of unfortunate for Josh because a lot of the progress he was making has come to a screeching halt this afternoon. A prank gone wrong, and Josh's subsequent outburst, is setting him up as a target. He just doesn't seem to know when enough is enough and he ends up going to a place where it's just way too much. 

I wish I could say who is my favorite but I don't really know. I've always liked Paul for his ability to entertain (I really, really, miss "Coffee with Paul"). I also love to watch him manipulate the game. I don't really dislike any of them, other than Jess, and she's keeping herself so far under the radar it's as if she's not even there right now. Like you said, it changes from day to day. 

Honored Contributor

Josh can dish it but he can't take it. Mark lacks manners, common sense, and restraint. Throwing hot sauce in someone's face is assault and he should be eliminated. 

Jason has no empathy or compassion for animals, if he did he wouldn't be involved with rodeos.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

7 people voted out Cody and Paul wants to protect Jessica because Cody supposedly asked him to? She is just waiting to get her revenge and I don't think anyone told her of Cody's conversation with Paul. If Cody wins the battle back they both will just revert back to their same behavior.  What's wrong with those people? They need to get rid of her now! 

Valued Contributor

@sabatini ...  Christmas certainly jumped on Jason's back voluntarily which makes me think he is not totally responsible ...  

I agree ...  mark my words ...  "don't you kids come crying to me if you hurt yourselves" ...  I told you to stop horsing around !!  

Valued Contributor

@lovescats ...  I didn't hear that comment from Jason ...  didn't need to ...  I take your word for it ...  NOT funny feeding dogs to the alligators ...  Jason is off my list too !!  I'm a dog person ...  

Valued Contributor

@lovescats ...  I didn't hear that comment from Jason ...  didn't need to ...  I take your word for it ...  NOT funny feeding dogs to the alligators ...  Jason is off my list too !!  I'm a dog person ...  Im over Paul too ...