Honored Contributor

Re: Million Little Things Back Tonite

@VanSleepy wrote:

Yeah, that was pretty confusing. When "Maddox" on the video said that no one knows, I thought what are you talking about - you go to school dressed as a girl every day.  Took me a minute to realize the character is supposed to be a biological girl. 

I always wondered why Maggie and Gary are seeing a fertility doctor. The oncologist told her she was good to go and there was no big rush.  Most people would be trying for at  least 6-12 months. Now we know why. The writers had to  get the next drama in there within a couple weeks.

Once again we have a  12-year-old boy whose father tickles him and he cowers in giggles, wears dinosaur (onesie?) pajamas, and has a pillow fight with two adult women. 

@VanSleepy   They really do have Theo stuck in the same mold.  Considering how much older the actor is now, too.

Poor Theo.  He doesn't move into the teen years as expected.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

There is also a trandgender non binary playing a doctor on Greys Anatomy this season. The character is female but the actor is male, at least that is what it seems like. 

@Shelbelle  E.R. FIghtmaster identifies as non-binary.  It doesn't matter if they seem to be male or female because they do not identify with either one.

Honored Contributor

I don't know why Dr. Anderson did not test for Gary's "little guys" before letting them embark on the baby journey.

He tested Maggie and it would have made sense to also test Gary.

So he allows only one attempt that failed, and then decides it could be Gary?

What?

Anderson said it doesn't happen right away so why put them through it without screening both partners? 

And this procedure doesn't cost an easy $5 copay, either.

Respected Contributor

Did Sophie post the podcast? To me it seemed like she put the info there and then stood back and contemplated whether she should hit enter.  I even rewound and couldn't tell for sure.

Honored Contributor

I watched this past weekend, and I couldn't tell if she put the podcast out there either....

I do think maybe Anna killed her ex, but that it was an accident, and now she may be afraid to come forward..

We will see this week, if she goes into rehab for her drinking problem..... or not!!!!

Theo sure has had a lot to deal with already in his young life.......Katherine should have never let Greta move in so quickly...I know it is supposed to be temporary, but it won't end up being that, I bet...

Honored Contributor

I also do not know if Sophie posted the podcast.

She needs to let this go.

Peter was never charged, even though he should have been held accountable.

There is nothing left to do with that storyline.

If she had counseling or at least continued with it, and even started a support group, I could get behind those actions.  Naming Peter, again, will never bring true justice; nobody else can be held accountable.

Unless somebody thinks the school should be sued.

Wait for it.

Honored Contributor

Now one of Peter's victims will be stalking his ex-wife.  I think it took a lot of courage for Anna to attend that meeting.

I wonder if Katherine's relationship with Greta will start to fizzle.  Katherine seems torn about Shanice and now that Shanice has "come out".....

Sheesh already.  Will they ever portray Theo as growing up and not stuck in 2nd grade???

Respected Contributor

Did Val say that she was 17 when she got pregnant with her daughter?: I know she said met the guy at 17. No way that character looks 34.

Good casting, though, with Melora Hardin. She looks like she could really be Maggie's mother IMO.

Respected Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

Now one of Peter's victims will be stalking his ex-wife.  I think it took a lot of courage for Anna to attend that meeting.

I wonder if Katherine's relationship with Greta will start to fizzle.  Katherine seems torn about Shanice and now that Shanice has "come out".....

Sheesh already.  Will they ever portray Theo as growing up and not stuck in 2nd grade???

@Cakers3 I think Katherine will get back with Eddie.

Honored Contributor

@panda1234 wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Cakers3 I think Katherine will get back with Eddie.

@panda1234   Interesting theory.  I think Eddie still has more feelings for her than she has for him, though.