Respected Contributor

Re: Melissa Rivers Engaged!!!!!

[ Edited ]

JMO, but I don't think she has had plastic surgery but you never know.  She's still adorable and I wish her the best.  Cooper is 22 already? 

I just Googled him and he's 62. 

Regular Contributor

Stunning ring!

Respected Contributor

Love the ring!

Honored Contributor

I'm happy for her too.  She went through a traumatic loss with Joan so it's nice to see she found happiness again.  Whether or not she's had some work done, I don't know as I don't follow her that closely.   Many do that have the funds $$$.  I have a friend who is 10 years older than me and she had some done (she looks great) but it was the cost of new car!  

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

I saw this earlier, but it didn't seem to mention his age or what kind of attorney he is.   Apparently, he does very well or came from money.

It also mentioned that he "asked" her son Cooper (now 22!!) if he approved of a proposal.  

Good for her.  Heart

Just wondering how old her son was now. Thanks for mentioning that.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Hope it all works out for them. I recognized her picture and didn't think she's had a lot of cosmetic surgery. I suppose that's up to her, but I'd rather she not overdo it like Joan did.

Honored Contributor

I looked at pictures of her and I don't think she's had much, if anything done.  Not sure why anyone is worried about it though.

I remember the show she did with her mom and Joan was thinking about more plastic surgery (on her arms) and Melissa said "NO!  ENOUGH!  No more..." quite emphatically.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Honestly, I haven't seen photos of her since her mom passed .... looks like she had a LOT of plastic surgery done .... what do you think?

@Tinkrbl44   it doesn't look like she has ,  but by that photo it's hard to tell .  If she has it's done very well , cause it's not detectable , I mean I recognized her right away .   Never got the felling she was into plastic surgery though as I do remember her telling her mom "enough"in there reality show . 

Esteemed Contributor

Melissa is 55 years old. Hard to believe how fast time flies.