Honored Contributor

Re: Megyn Kelly to debut this Sunday

@Pearlee wrote:

@CLEM wrote:

@momtochloe  I just started a thread on Community Chat where I said that she was dressed very professionally.  I did not see the interview with Putin though and you are right.  That dress was unprofessional....

@momtochloe  was right in the first place and had absolutely nothing to be sorry for!  mfc, your stances are often correct; don't let yourself get talked out of them by posters who are more definitive sounding than you when you post.

Thanks for this @Pearlee but I own this as I posted the photo and just grabbed it from the Daily Mail as it was meant as a bit of snark but now I realize how fake news spreads so quickly . . . . to be honest, there were warning lights in both the photo (why was the PM of India in the interview and why didn't she have notes?) and the articles attached to it (apprently MK managed to tee off the entire country of India as when the PM complimented her on a Twitter photo she asked him "oh, are you on Twitter" which was upsetting as he is the 3rd most followed world leader, ooops) and I should have paid more attention but to be honest this has taught me a huge lesson.  Even though this is just a small message board I inadvertently created a lot of chaos because I didn't do my homework and I take responsibility for that and needless to say lesson learned.

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe  Very nice post but no need to be hard on yourself.   People post statements as fact here on the board all the time, without backing them up with actual proof.  Faux statements without proof. 

Honored Contributor

@prisrob wrote:

Women bashing, is this what I am seeing and hearing? Bashing women because of the way they dress, not their behavior, not what they are saying, but their dress?  I thought we had come a long way, but nope, not on QVC.  I wear what I want, when I want. I thought the posters here, were more adult, were more educated, had more world views. Wrong again.

Choosing to dress inappropriately is behavior. If P had worn a t-shirt and cargo shorts we would be discussing his attire and that it was inappropriate and disrespectful.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@momtochloe  Very nice post but no need to be hard on yourself.   People post statements as fact here on the board all the time, without backing them up with actual proof.  Faux statements without proof. 

Last I checked, nobody is required to do so, I know that offends you somehow but it is what it is...........

Honored Contributor

@tampalady wrote:

This was a waste of time. Her interview went no where.

No surprise there, I'm sure, lol.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SydneyH wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

Last I checked, nobody is required to do so, I know that offends you somehow but it is what it is...........

@SydneyH  Then you know wrong. It doesn't "offend" me in the least.  It merely makes the post not particularly credible.  Hey, it's a faux post.  LOL  It is too bad you keep misinterpreting my posts.

Honored Contributor

I could only stomach the first 5 minutes.   I did have a bit of hope that her show would be in direct competition to the old, tired 60 minutes but I couldn't get past her usual rude & obnoxious interview style.

No matter what, the president of Russia deserved a bit of respect, if not for him, then for his office.  How many times does he have to answer the same question?

I can now skip this going forward

Respected Contributor

I didn't watch the interview just have seen blips on the news. I agree the first dress was ridiculous. I don't understand why she would purposely pick it no matter what the designer may have thought.  The second was perfect and jmo it should have been something like that for the first as well. Guess the first was a hold over from her former employer.

Honored Contributor

Well, I missed the interview... oh well.... 

Honored Contributor

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:

I didn't watch the interview just have seen blips on the news. I agree the first dress was ridiculous. I don't understand why she would purposely pick it no matter what the designer may have thought.  The second was perfect and jmo it should have been something like that for the first as well. Guess the first was a hold over from her former employer.

She's gone from Foxnews.  If she wore the inappropriate dress, it's all on Megyn now. Nice try blaming her former employer for her poor choice in clothing.  Faux blame.