Respected Contributor

Married at first sight..second changes..anyone watch finale

I did not see that coming.  I was sure he had found the perfect mate.  Now I believe he is one of those people who only likes those who don't like him.   He did not have to go so far as he did with leading them on with all those compliments and constant kissing.  My whole opinion of him has changed.  Not that he cares about my opinion.   I guess finding someone you love who loves you back and be compatible is not easy and for some impossible.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Married at first sight..second changes..anyone watch finale

Respected Contributor

@chiclet, DH and I watched last night as we've been following this show since it started.  Neither of us have been a David fan since seeing him on this "2nd chance" show.  We're looking forward to the show next week as the previews looks like the women get a chance to tell him what they think and they should.

Speaking for myself, he comes across as a phony person; I mean, he tells several "I love you" and in a manner that IMO is not at all convincing.  He just says the 3 words with no emotion.  

I found the first week of living with the first person seemed so much different than the 2nd week with the other person.  The first week they showed them at home much more than the second week.  David's "surprise" didn't impress me at all, while Tara's was much more thought out.

And as much as I didn't care too much for Isabella (felt she was too young), he still gushed over her when she walked in.  It seems like it takes him forever to get to the point and just leads them on.  What took the cake for me is what he did at the end to Tara and then when being interviewed played the innocent card with his eyebrows up - kind of like that "duh" look.  I also felt that we, the viewers of this show, were teased when they kept on showing him holding the engagement ring.  Then he drops the hammer on her as well.  

I loved what she said to him and how she made her exit.  Now that he's shown who he really is, I'm thinking Tara is better off and good luck to him finding that true love.

DH and I really enjoyed watching Vanessa with her 2 guys, though, I was hoping she wouldn't choose Shannon.  Ugh.... that guy really likes himself way too much.  

We really enjoyed seeing her and Andre at the end and how things progressed.  She was stunning in that dress.

As for David, well good luck.  IMO, he's nothing but a media you know what.  Blech!

Esteemed Contributor

@chiclet @HisElk1 I just got a chance to watch the show that I recorded last night. What a jerk David is.  I said in the very beginning that he was a dork and I stand by that statement even more now. How he can tell Tara that he loved her and then do what he did? One national television no less ! He deserves a woman that will treat him bad, IMO.

Andre was my last choice in the beginning but I grew fond of him over time and am happy that he was chosen. How cute of him to bring a ring and actually propose on the spot. Love it. Heart

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

@pattypeep wrote:

@chiclet @HisElk1 I just got a chance to watch the show that I recorded last night. What a jerk David is.  I said in the very beginning that he was a dork and I stand by that statement even more now. How he can tell Tara that he loved her and then do what he did? One national television no less ! He deserves a woman that will treat him bad, IMO.

Andre was my last choice in the beginning but I grew fond of him over time and am happy that he was chosen. How cute of him to bring a ring and actually propose on the spot. Love it. Heart

@pattypeep

I would go along with jerk more than dork but what is really bad is that she was a friend of his before so she probably did trust him.  She seemed to be a class above all the rest of the women on the show.  

Esteemed Contributor

@DiAnne Yes, I agree with jerk now. When I first watched I didn't know he was a jerk, just thought he was dorky, but his true colors have definitely come out. Tara looked broken hearted. She believed him when he told her he loved her. Poor gal. I really like her. Can't wait for the follow up show.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Super Contributor

It seems the girls on these shows like their dogs more than the men!.....

Honored Contributor

Oh, man!  I never could stand that David and now I really can't stand him!  What a jerk and  ---- well, I can't use the words I want to here to describe him!  He is a horrible person.  I always knew he was a big PHONY!!!!  Each one he was saying how wonderful they are, how much he cared for them.  It was all bologne!  He thinks he is some big Don Juan!  What a joke --- he is pathetic!  

He deserves to be treated badly after all that he did.

I felt that Tara was the most mature and sincere and thought --- well, maybe he finally came to his senses.  What a mean, cruel and horrible thing he did to her!!!!  

As for Vanessa --- I just love her!  I think she is such a cute, sweet person and also I love the fact that she does not let anyone push her around!  

I was not happy that she dumped Miles and kept Shannon.  From the start, I felt that he was bad news!  He showed his true colors when she tried to let him down easy.  He showed absolutely no class whatsoever.  

My 2 favorites were Miles and Andre.  I was so glad she chose Andre!  I thought he was adorable and so cute and endearing.  I loved his proposal!  I know its t.v. but I do think that Vanessa went into this for the right reasons and I hope that she has found her Price Charming and her happily ever after!!!!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

Oh, man!  I never could stand that David and now I really can't stand him!  What a jerk and  ---- well, I can't use the words I want to here to describe him!  He is a horrible person.  I always knew he was a big PHONY!!!!  Each one he was saying how wonderful they are, how much he cared for them.  It was all bologne!  He thinks he is some big Don Juan!  What a joke --- he is pathetic!  

I felt that Tara was the most mature and sincere and thought --- well, maybe he finally came to his senses.  What a mean, cruel and horrible thing he did to her!!!!  

As for Vanessa --- I just love her!  I think she is such a cute, sweet person and also I love the fact that she does not let anyone push her around!  

I was not happy that she dumped Miles and kept Shannon.  From the start, I felt that he was bad news!  He showed his true colors when she tried to let him down easy.  He showed absolutely no class whatsoever.  

My 2 favorites were Miles and Andre.  I was so glad she chose Andre!  I thought he was adorable and so cute and endearing.  I loved his proposal!  I know its t.v. but I do think that Vanessa went into this for the right reasons and I hope that she has found her Price Charming and her happily ever after!!!!! 

@AngelPuppy1, after reading your post, you said it much better than I did.  Thank you.  Make sure you tune in next week to see the girls go after him.  It appears David walks out because he just can't take the heat.  What a loser.  I wonder what his mother is thinking.

Honored Contributor

@HisElk wrote:

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@AngelPuppy1, after reading your post, you said it much better than I did.  Thank you.  Make sure you tune in next week to see the girls go after him.  It appears David walks out because he just can't take the heat.  What a loser.  I wonder what his mother is thinking.

@HisElk1

Thanks!!!!  I know --- I can't WAIT to see this show!  He will be confronted with all the women and look out!!!!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin