Esteemed Contributor

Re: Married at first sight..second changes..anyone watch finale

@chiclet  As we expected, David got an earful last night. The girls are so mad !! Who can blame them?! He still wants a relationship with Maleka. OMG ! He was apparently contacting some of the girls on social media in between shooting. He's a major jerk and  I would never, ever trust him.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

DH and I watched this last night.  Vanessa seems to be very happy. I really felt for Myles; he's such a sweet guy and you could tell he was having trouble being there.  Even Vanessa teared up when he was telling her how he felt about her.  As for Nathan, he really did need to leave for how he spoke to her.

As for David, I am so glad he's been exposed for the disgusting and vile person that he is.  It was so evident that he couldn't take the heat after walking out.  Complaining about his reputation?   Too late, buddy - you brought it all upon yourself with your lies, fabrications and how you lead all of these women on.

Tara is very blessed that he didn't want her; it was a very good show and I'm glad they had on all of those women.  I thought it was funny when Pastor Calvin asked how many women thought David was a nice person and none raised their hands.  They were all right.  What he did to Maya asking her to come back and pretending like he didn't know about it, then rejecting her again was unforgiveable - I'm glad she called him out on it.

The part of when Tara said 'you told me you loved me" and he denied it - wow, they played that part back, and indeed, he did say "I love you" - then he plays it off as "I meant as a friend".  What a bunch of BS.

He'll be lucky to find any woman who wants to date him, much less have any type of  relationship.  

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know why the experts didn't hold David's feet to the fire when it came to his behavior.  David behaved badly; how could anyone trust him after it all came to light.  At least the women called him out on his behavior.  

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know why the experts didn't hold David's feet to the fire when it came to his behavior.  How could anyone trust him after it all came to light.  At least the women called him out on his behavior.  

Honored Contributor

I agree with Snoop.   I remember, toward the beginning, the 'experts' were telling David to avoid the kissing and such.  But, nope!  He kept it going and even accelerated.   He was just having a big ol' party with a large number of women wanting to get with him.

Furthermore, I called him out a few weeks ago on telling several of the women the same thing (he loved them, they were 'the one', etc) and I'm glad that that came to surface.

I don't even get the attraction.  He's kind of creepy.  He's clearly dishonest.  He was never any big prize to begin with. 

Why he is even so struck by Melika is mind-boggling. 

Honored Contributor

I am loving and concurring with all the comments!

David is disgusting.  Pure and simple.  He thinks he is a real Don Juan!  He was playing them all and thought they were all too stupid to catch on.  

I could not figure out from the start why they gave him this show to begin with?  They acted like -- Oh, poor David.  He is such a nice guy -- he deserves to have a show to find love!  What about him being on the original show and trying to make a date with another girl while he was married?  And the girl found out about it and called him on it!

He is a nightmare and a disgrace to men!!

What is the deal with Maleeka?  She is always so "smirky".  Like the cat that swallowed the canary.  Like she is always up to something.  The hosts even asked her since she was being so quiet, what she wanted to say.  And she said she had a lot to say but the time wasn't right or something like that. Well, then she had her chance and she said basically --- nothing.  Then, when he asked her for another chance  instead of telling him off and telling him - no way --- she just sat there smkirking again and said something like -- we'll see! WHAT?  What is HER game any way?  I think she is as bad as him!

I loved that Tara really let him have it!  And some of the other ones, too.  They started comparing notes and revealing that he had been texting them and making secrete dates, etc.  

He really is a pathological liar and any woman who gets involved with him after this, deserves just what she gets!!!  

As for Vanessa --- her part was great. I think she is a lovely person and has a lot of class.  I am so happy for her and I truly hope this works out for her.

I was upset with Shannon, the way he acted when she broke up with him.  Very immature.  I never cared for him but I do think he did care for her.  

I agree about Miles.  I told my husband, he seemed to really have deep feelings for her and was very upset.  But he showed class and I admire him for this.   He seemed a genunine person.  Yes, Vanessa was deeply touched.

It was a very entertaining show, that's for sure!!!!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I agree with you about the women vying for David - not an Einstein among them.   I have a feeling that's what he goes for, however - dumb as a box of rocks.

That was also my call on Melika a while back.  She's always smirking like it's some kind of inside joke or something.

Vanessa - I agree that Miles really did seem to like her a lot and I felt badly for him.  Shannon - ick!  He just grossed me out from the beginning.  He's smarmy and self-serving.

The guy Vanessa chose (sorry, I forgot his name) - He seems like a nice guy, near as I can tell.   On a superficial note, his hair makes me a little crazy.  He looks like Sideshow Bob to me.   I remember, early on, when Vanessa asked him if he would consider cutting his hair.   I don't remember what he said, though.     I also hope they will be happy.  Glad they aren't rushing into anything.  That would never be the best idea, so they are approaching things in a reasonable manner.

Esteemed Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

I agree with Snoop.   I remember, toward the beginning, the 'experts' were telling David to avoid the kissing and such.  But, nope!  He kept it going and even accelerated.   He was just having a big ol' party with a large number of women wanting to get with him.

Furthermore, I called him out a few weeks ago on telling several of the women the same thing (he loved them, they were 'the one', etc) and I'm glad that that came to surface.

I don't even get the attraction.  He's kind of creepy.  He's clearly dishonest.  He was never any big prize to begin with. 

Why he is even so struck by Melika is mind-boggling. 

He wanted Meika because she rejected him!  This jerky guy wanted what he couldn't have....

Esteemed Contributor

I picked Andre for Vanessa all the way in the beginning! Also Tara for David- but I never suspected it would work out like THAT! Woman LOL She is soooo better off.

I remember when David  was on MAFS initially, so many people wrote negative things about him. I just saw him as naive and kind of clueless about certain things. Like social media for example. I thought the 'date' he made with the girl who knew his wife wasn't really a date - he wanted to talk to someone who knew his wife so he could ask questions (since Ashley wouldn't open up at all!).  Ashley used it against him, although she was disconnected from the whole marriage anyway. You think he would have learned about social media from that !  But now, after 2nd chances?  I find him to be so fake and full of himself!