Esteemed Contributor

I can't find the previous thread on MAFS so thought I'd start a new one.

Well, Jess and Ryan aren't together and obviously she couldn't make it to the reunion show to keep quiet.  Jess has filed a restraining order against Ryan, claiming he's been threatening and menacing, and threatened to kill her and her family.  If what we were talking about in the previous thread is true about the random way they found these three guys and there being no checking on them, I would think she would have quite a lawsuit against that show.

Esteemed Contributor

Interesting! I had not heard this about Jess & Ryan.....It's always really hard to know what's really going on....Ryan could be the culprit or she could be making everything up, too. We just don't know the truth right now. I honestly thought they'd stay together. I sure hope Ryan and Jacklyn are still together! I thought they were a great couple. I was even rooting for Davina and Sean up until the end. LOL I'm a bit of an eternal optimist, I guess.

Honored Contributor

I agree.  Not familiar with your moniker.  Did some have to get new ones?  If you're new to the TV forum, really glad to have you.  More the better.

I posted earlier that I figured there'd be some hefty lawsuits and that was just when there were a lot of inuendos floating around.

Is it tonight or tomorrow night it's back on?  Can't keep track.  I feel like I don't know which end is up.  I don't like change.

I was able to change the font size.  I'm old, Ha! Hard to read.

Esteemed Contributor

Annabelle - I think it's on again tomorrow night (Tuesday night). Can't wait to see where they are 6 months from now!

Honored Contributor

Earlier we saw some not so good things about the other Ryan too.  Like, he wasn't paying rent and was a real momma's boy, etc.  It would make sense based on the way he backed off.

I wouldn't be surprised to find that Sean might be gay, maybe he's just finding his way.  I'll bet Davina is glad she didn't 'seal the deal' with him!  Especially if they didn't check these guys out!  Although with him working in a hospital (if that's even true) then I would think they'd have checked him out.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm so disappointed to hear that about the other Ryan--if it's true. I really like Jacklyn--and I was rooting for them. Not paying rent is pretty bad.....in my book. I agree with you about Davina. I'd love to know what she really thinks about the whole process now...

Esteemed Contributor

Annabelle, I've been around for a long time.  I was on the other thread where the discussion was happening about the sleuthing site with all the info.

Goldengate, did you follow that thread that had the info on this season and how they picked these three guys?  One on Facebook, one on Match.com and the other was a friend of Doug or his brother from season one?

Honored Contributor

Thanks WS, just didn't recognize.  What night is it on?  Tonight or tomorrow night?

Honored Contributor

I wonder though how much they'll show that's true.  Especially if they are being sued or there is a possiblity of being sued.

I only saw the very end of last season.  It sounds like they did a much better job last season.  Someone said it was because they didn't have much (if any) time this season.

Esteemed Contributor

This season sure has a lot of drama happening with the guys and cannot compare to season one. With all the couples disolving their marriages, looks like no shows titled the second year for these people. I hoped they learned to take more time finding & screening people this next time, but I understand they are all ready shooting season three, with the couples being married already this month!