Valued Contributor

Married at First Sight January 2021

Did anyone watch the show last night? I guess they are ready to have weddings next week. I stopped watching this show for the past couple years but thought I would check this year out. Hope it's a good one. Anxious to see how the couples get along

Honored Contributor

Re: Married at First Sight January 2021

Well, it certainly looks like an interesting group.    I couldn't believe the episode was three hours.  I'm about 3/4 of the way through it.

The pilot guy seems like a nice guy.

The 'older' guy seems nice but his haircut makes me queasy.  I guess I'll never get that type of thing where they shave off all the sides and leave some hair on top.  Reminds me of nazis.

The short guy seems nice.

The women are an interesting variety.   That one blonde troubles me.  I think she's set up with the short guy (?), so I have a feeling she'll have an opinion about that. 

I like the bald guy so far. 

The only name I recall is Chris - he seems like a good guy, over all, but IIRC wasn't he the one who expects a submissive woman.  Good luck with that.

Trusted Contributor

@chickenbutt, that "good guy" Chris? He mentioned that he was engaged 3 months ago, and now 

Spoiler
she is pregnant. No idea if the show knew about it, but Paige is in for a rapid downfall.
Honored Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

@chickenbutt, that "good guy" Chris? He mentioned that he was engaged 3 months ago, and now 

Spoiler
she is pregnant. No idea if the show knew about it, but Paige is in for a rapid downfall.

Ah, that's the one.  I recall the first part but didn't recall which one of them was the second part.

What a shame.   Like many of you have said about this show, it doesn't seem like the 'experts' are really doing a very good job here.  You'd think they would have learned some lessons by now.  Guess not.

Honored Contributor

I have a question - Does anybody know

Spoiler
If this man knew that his ex was pregnant?  Did this just come out after the fact?  Did he already know and withhold that info when he did his interviews?   Very curious.   
Respected Contributor

Spoiler
According to online gossip, Chris knew about the pregnancy when he signed on to MAFS.  His bride has moved out and is considering anulling the marriage.
Honored Contributor

@Free2be wrote:
Spoiler
According to online gossip, Chris knew about the pregnancy when he signed on to MAFS.  His bride has moved out and is considering anulling the marriage.

Wow!  I'm sorry to hear that.  Smiley Sad   This really irks me.   That's not what the new Mrs would have signed up for and it's just not fair to her.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh yeah I'm watching. I love this crazy show. I don't understand the spoiler....did Chris get someone pregnant?

Valued Contributor

@chickenbutt I agree with you on your assessment of everyone, I think the blonde is going to be a little cuckoo and I hope the groom can deal with it

Valued Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ Which one is Chris, can you describe?