Honored Contributor

Re: Married at First Sight - Houston

Yes, @Wsmom ,I heard that from one of our fellow posters indirectly.  (Might have been you, lol).  She suggested I go over to mafsfan to read some tea on Brett.  I've never been crazy about her really.  I'm constantly stuck on her bad eating habits and, IMO, unladylike manners.  Breasts hanging all over the place.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Yes, @Wsmom ,I heard that from one of our fellow posters indirectly.  (Might have been you, lol).  She suggested I go over to mafsfan to read some tea on Brett.  I've never been crazy about her really.  I'm constantly stuck on her bad eating habits and, IMO, unladylike manners.  Breasts hanging all over the place.

@Mmsfoxxie , Yeah, that was me on the other board.  

She did look lovely ...trying to remember but I think it was when they all met up after decision day.  Apparently the new guy is worth fixing herself up for.  But yeah, she totally needs to harness the girls!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

For those of you that aren't on the other boards where I already posted this, look at this curious seating arrangement:

17872996-DA77-4B9F-9B10-8516B2E902A4.jpeg

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Spoiler
Spoiler for those who have not watched the decision show yet!  Some decisions were not a surprise.  Rachel and Jose was not a surprise.  In spite of the financial differences, I figured Myrla and Gil would make the decision they did.  As for Michaela and Zack --- both of them have some emotional issues they need to have counseling for!  His answer about wanting the divorce and then acting like he --- well, I am guessing by his confusing answer -- wanted to "date" her after the divorce --- no, he needed to say --- yes, or no.  And she is not emotionally able to handle this relationship at this time.  As for Bao and Johnny --- this one surprised me.  I truly expected him to say -- no and her yes.  I was so happy that she said no.  However, after the fact I thought --- Typical Johnny -- he can say --- I gave it all, I still wanted to try and she gave up!  As for Brett and Ryan --- no surprise there.  I can't wait for the reunion show.  Hope some real stuff comes out and people say how they really feel and who they are currently with or not with! 
"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Trusted Contributor

I see that next week the Reunion show is Part 1. Have they ever done that before - stretched the Reunion over multiple weeks. Oh, yeah, maybe last time because of that rotten Chris taking up so much time. anyway, it will be a multi-parter again. Those are the only ones I find interesting to watch by this time. The regular show has been stretched so far for so long and nothing is changing between shows, so I just like seeing the shows after D Day. 

I wonder if this show was filmed before or after

Spoiler
Bao and Zack started dating. The show DID show Brett saying something about rumors, so I assume Ryan will mention how she started dating someone before the show was over.

The only part I am not looking forward to is if Kevin Frazier starts favoring certain people instead of being an impartial facilitator, as he should be. He was horrible last time when he went after Jake and made Haley a saint. Same with Paige. Agreed that Chris was awful, but he just about fell over himself trying to tell Paige how wonderful she was. She wasn't. And I liked Jake! I am guessing that he will take Brett's side, and probably Bao's. Given the past, I am going to bet that he will take Michaela's side and blast Zack for not trying.

Esteemed Contributor

I have a hard time seeing Bao with him. Time will tell.

Honored Contributor

@colliegirls, they're all playing games.  None of these people signed up to stay married.  Having a divorce in their history is no big deal.  Being on MAFS is a status symbol if you can come out of it unscathed.  I don't think Michaela came out too well but who knows.  

If anything, Bao and Zach are just hanging out together or looking for publicity.  They're both single and footloose to do what they want.  No marriage.

Honored Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ 

I agree that the host should be impartial!  I don't think Haley was nice at all.  I think she gave Jake a raw deal through the whole thing.  Paige got on my nerves so bad.  Agree that Chris was terrible but she went along with a lot of it and gave this little pious, innocent act.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

This is Reunion night! The participants are going to preform at their best.  No exaggerations or lies will be held back in the pursuit of their 15 minutes of fame.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mmsfoxxie - I'm just now watching after DVR-ing tonight. You are so right. 

This reunion show is ridiculous and totally acted IMO! 

I will watch the next season almost knowing they are all hired to play their parts. As I've said before, co-stars fall in love while filming their shows sometimes, and I think that's what happened with the ones who stay together 

Spoiler
Rachel and Jose.

I think it's like The Bachelor franchise shows a little. They start filming and see who the lead seems to have a real connection with. I think they start filming and see if there are any couples who seem to actually like each other potentially more than friends and take it from there. 

Spoiler
I just can't believe Myrla would say she was never attracted to Gil. If so, she is a good actor - or maybe they both are and he's playing along! The girl we saw on camera would not do anything that hurtful!

So bring on the next season, and maybe one of the couples who really did fall for each other!  Smiley Wink

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
BTW - I'm bored with the Michaela and Zack drama. Anyone else? Smiley Wink
Spoiler
The earlier spoiler went wonky. What I said was, I'm bored with the Michaela and Zack drama. Anyone else?