Honored Contributor

Re: Married at First Sight ---- Australia

@Free2be 

I think Ines should have had to stay and face the music just like everyone else!  If Cyrel got too out of hand, they they could have stopped her. Bronsen was very calm and restrained, which I have to give him credit for. But actually, when you're dealing with a nut job and sociopatch like her, it's the best way to go!  Sam just wanted to get some action in the bedroom -- he couldn't have cared less about Ines.  So, Ines got played as well.  Sam and Ines --- one was just as bad as the other --- and deserved each other!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie 

You said a mouthful there! 

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 

What magazine was that???  I am just curious.  I did not think she was pretty either.  I was trying to find something about her and if I am not mistaken, it said that she had had some different things done to her face after she was on the show.  

Esteemed Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 

What magazine was that???  I am just curious.  I did not think she was pretty either.  I was trying to find something about her and if I am not mistaken, it said that she had had some different things done to her face after she was on the show.  

When I Googled the show, I found out that they really aren't married.  They have one month to decide.  The article said that Innes  worked for a children's charity and had some web business......can't remember what it is.  The woman with the red hair and the guy who was a retired soccer player were the only successful couple (according to this article) and they just had a baby.  This show was filmed in 2019.

This is the first time I have watched the Austrailian version and I felt there was a lot of scripting/acting.  There were cameras in the bedroom with Sam and Innes???  There were cameras when they went off from the group meals and sat on the couch all lovey dovey???  Too fake in my opinion.  As far as Elizabeth, what a nutcase.....unless it was acting!!  LOL  That make up and the clothes she wore certainly did her no favors.  

Maybe they "plant" actors among the "real" couples. 

@AngelPuppy1 @shaggygirl  @Free2be  @chickenbutt  @Annabellethecat66 

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Aww, I love the red-haired lady and her husband!   They are just lovely, and lovely together.  Glad they continued to do well.

From what I understood, having watched the season last year (that was actually the season after this one), the initial ceremony is not a legal wedding situation but then the ones who decided to stay together, in the end of the season, that ceremony at the end is a wedding.

I could be wrong so somebody please correct me if that's the case.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Sam on how the show was faked with him and Ines.  Not sure if this link will be allowd but if not it can be found by googling Sam from Married at First Sight Australia dishes on Fake affair.

Married At First Sight Australia’s Sam dishes on FAKE affair with Ines and how producers forced him ...

Honored Contributor

@Free2be wrote:

Sam on how the show was faked with him and Ines.  Not sure if this link will be allowd but if not it can be found by googling Sam from Married at First Sight Australia dishes on Fake affair.

Married At First Sight Australia’s Sam dishes on FAKE affair with Ines and how producers forced him ...

Hi Free!     Who knows what is true and what is not, but I guess I wouldn't be surprised.   Hard to tell if he played a game or he is just trying to clean up his reputation so he will get more jobs.

One thing for sure, he certainly is a handsome man.

It is a shame that so much of this type of stuff is faked, yet presented as though it were real.  That's the part of it that hacks me off.

Hope this finds you well.   Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs 

I guess all's fair in love and t.v.!  Not for us mere mortals to know!!!!  

Honored Contributor

@Free2be 

Interesting!  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@shaggygirl  @AngelPuppy1  @chickenbutt  @Free2be I am leaning toward believing Sam's side of the story.  When the article said that in different shots there were discrepancies in room numbers on the doors and clothing (undies) worn by Innes, I guess the editing was ship shod LOL.  

I think that maybe some are actors added in for drama and some may be legitimate couples looking for love.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!