Honored Contributor

Marlo Thomas on Dr. Oz Show 12-5

Marlo Thomas was a guest on Dr. Oz Show today, Dec. 5.  She sure is beautiful and looking more beautiful every time I have recently seen her on TV.  Anyway, she was talking about a recent invention device being used at St. J*de  re: the brain and  which pinpoints exactly where the tumor is, etc.  I didn't have time to take notes on what she exactly said, but it would be worth watching that segment on Dr. Oz Show dot com Website.   It's about 1/2 hour (midway) through today's episode.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

Re: Marlo Thomas on Dr. Oz Show 12-5

I'll watch!  Thanks!!

Honored Contributor

Didn't see the show, but wanted to say that my two big go-to charities are the ASPCA and St. Jude's.  It is a wonderful hospital that does wonderful things.

Respected Contributor

She and her father have done wonderful things at St. Jude.  I remember when she was on Phil Donahue before they married and how they flirted with each other. 

Honored Contributor

Every year I add on to the amount I have taken out automatically for St Jude Hospital.  It's a good way to do.  It equals a few hundred dollars and you don't miss it each month.  I was just deciding how much to add on this year.

I recommend it to others.  At the end of the year you've done something nice.  All year long I get letters and pictures of the children.

Honored Contributor

Very nice posters here.  HeartHeartHeartHeart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@ROMARY We have a friend that took their daughter to their hospital. Many months of sickness but she is grown now and a school teacher. A wonderful placeHeart

Honored Contributor

@ROMARY@Sister Golden Hair@Annabellethecat66@hoosieroriginal@faeriemoon

I was reading up in the (fake) magazines/articles about stars and plastic surgeries, etc.

Marlo Thomas is not only beautiful on the outside but also in her heart, it seems to me.

She wasn't afraid to be quoted that she has had a few procedures, and had them done over the years a little at a time.

My opinion is that healthy lifestyle, but also good genetics, help.

She really seems to have ALWAYS been dedicated to her work and her charity.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@ROMARY@Sister Golden Hair@Annabellethecat66@hoosieroriginal@faeriemoon

I was reading up in the (fake) magazines/articles about stars and plastic surgeries, etc.

Marlo Thomas is not only beautiful on the outside but also in her heart, it seems to me.

She wasn't afraid to be quoted that she has had a few procedures, and had them done over the years a little at a time.

My opinion is that healthy lifestyle, but also good genetics, help.

She really seems to have ALWAYS been dedicated to her work and her charity.

@LTT1Our friend and her daughter were treated so well when they were there.

Our friend stayed there for months with her daughter and people were so kind and was there for so much supportHeart A true blessing for all those sweet childrenHeart

Honored Contributor

Wish I hadn't missed that one.  I love her!

Not much a fan of Oz, but I will watch at least part of a show if his guest is somebody I like.

Yesterday was Kathy Bates and that was enjoyable.  She looks truly awesome!   I didn't know about her cancer story.   I'm a huge fan.  She is one of the best actors, in the 'Meryl Streep' category, for me.