Trusted Contributor

Re: šŸ’MARRIED AT FIRST SIGHT SEASON 4 *SPOILERS POSSIBLE*

@lainey1 wrote:

For last night's "update" show, did they mention how long this took place after they were married?

Both couples seem to be doing well and are moving on with things such as buying a house. I noticed the engagement ring on Lillian's hand right away, that was nice that Tom gave her one.

Nick and Sonia seem more affectionate with each other. That was also nice to see. They are really cute together. I had to laugh when they were sleeping in bed and the little dog was in the bed with them. Sonia has come a long way with her fear of dogs! 

Ironically, I just finished watching last night's show which I enjoyed.  I'm so happy that the 2 couples are still together and seem to be happy!.  Could not stand that one girl that ended it after 2 weeks - don't think she'll ever find anyone.  She has the personality of a *****. (couldn't think of a good word so fill in the blank).  At the beginning of the show they said it was 6 MONTHS after they got married.

Honored Contributor

I watched the episode last night and was also glad to see the two couples seeming to be doing well.   I certainly wish them all the best.

Maybe some success this time - one can hope.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I was very happy about the 2 couples, too!  I am a su*cker for happy endings!!! 

I did think that after Lilly and Tom decided to stay married that they would stay together.

Sonya and Nick -- this was more of a surprise.  I thought maybe she just wanted to say she put in the effort to show she didn't give up, but then would be done with it!  They were my couple that I I really rooted for the most though.  I really think Sonya is so sweet and and kind and I was so upset with Nick when he pulled his stunt.

It was so nice to see NIck smiling so much and that he was showing more affection toward Sonya.  

As for Lilly, I alwas thought she seemed a very loving and kind woman and deserving of happiness.

I do hope that both of the marriages work out.

As for Heather, I feel bad for her.  I think she has a hard shell, but is more kind underneath and sensitive than what she wants to show.  I think she did well in that she took the high road and didn't get nasty and mean -- unlike Derek.  I feel she made the right decision.  He seems to have anger issues.  I wish her well and I do think she will find happiness some day.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin