Honored Contributor

This is a ten episode comedy series starring Maya Rudolph, Michaela Jae Rodriguez, Nat Paxton, and Adam Scott. Maya and Adam play a very wealthy married couple, but when she discovers he's cheating they divorce and she becomes the third richest woman in the country. She then decides to be hands on in a company she owns. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks. I just finished For All Mankind and it was very good. I started watching Mosquito Coast and not sure about it yet. I'll try Loot. Thanks. 

Honored Contributor

@meem120 wrote:

Thanks. I just finished For All Mankind and it was very good. I started watching Mosquito Coast and not sure about it yet. I'll try Loot. Thanks. 

@meem120 I was going to watch The Mosquito Coast but changed my mind, there is so much to stream, I just felt I could pass this one up. 

Trusted Contributor

I haven't watched "Loot" yet,  I did watch "Mosquito Coast" last year.  I think it is coming back for a second season,  the first season moved very slowly.  I will probably give season 2 a chance.

I did start watching "Bad Sisters" last week and did like that one.  It's an Irish mystery comedy.

Honored Contributor

I know that this is an old thread we just discovered this show last week. It seems that they are adding more episodes. I can not wait for the latest episode

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.